• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
It's time for some dates. I don't expect for tlou2,death and ghosts but concrete genie,dreams(both supposed to be last year) medievil and blood and truth need dates

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Ah ok, thank you. I hope they give the release dates for the games coming this year.

Dreams has a stream this Tuesday, so it might coincide with them announcing a date at Destination Playstation. I wouldn't expect dates for the big three. Sony will want to make sure that the dates are safe before they announce them.

A private event? When is Destination PlayStation happening? Would this be the February event?

It's an event where Sony brings together retailers and third party publishers. Sometimes they'll announce some things that were announced there. And yes, it's the February event.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
Dishonored 2, Mankind Divided, and Hitman. All 3 of those didn't do great at retail though despite high review scores.

Stealth isn't going away, i just don't think it's going to be the main focal point of games outside of a few games here and there. We do have Death Stranding coming though, i would assume that game will have very strong stealth elements to it.
It's sad that they underperformed commercially given their great reviews, but these games didn't get a very big marketing push so it makes sense why they didn't. :/

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's sad that they underperformed commercially given their great reviews, but these games didn't get a very big marketing push so it makes sense why they didn't. :/
Do you need a heavy marketing push when your prior game in the series sold well and was well received? All the quoted games are sequels to well known games and people were aware of their release. To my knowledge, games like TEW2 and Wolfenstein 2 sold poorly comparatively to their prequels regardless of them being quality games and still having decent marketing. Their launch period probably hurt them the most though, maybe the same is true of Deus Ex, Dishonored and Hitman.

Screen Looker

Nov 17, 2018
I would 100% play a third person Helldivers featuring youand your team versus another while fighting off aliens.

Give it to me!

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Another award, nice. GoW is amazing. Quality gets recognized and Sony really understands the importance of that this gen. I can't wait for more

Aokiji

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
Aokiji do you feel like Sony has any news coming up?
92b.gif

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
I don't know why people continue to believe that Aokiji is a Sony insider. He doesn't anything, we need to be patient.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
I feel Matt Sophos will be GoW2 game director.
He does have past experiance, he was Lost Planet 3 game director (not sure how good that game is), so it makes sense if Cory wants to move on to a new IP.

His position is listed as Narrative Director now, and his focus on the GoW project has been narrative-focused. Between Jeet and Jason, there's already a design director and gameplay director on the other side.

kowalski

Oct 27, 2017
I think Cory will make his own IP after GoW 2.
Sony believed in him to make God of War, but it's a company after all, this "believing" is not without cost, and since the first one sold millions he have to do another one and then he is free to do whatever he want.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Holy shite Kratos was not lying. He was hungry and still is.

Can't wait for GoW 2 and Cory's next project.

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope Sony give Cory a blank cheque and let him make whatever he wants. He's made the two best games in the GoW franchise and rescued it from oblivion. I really think he could nail an FPS, and it's one of the key genres Sony lacks sooo.....

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Damn, I hope Sony improves the hardware quality of its next console. I just lost everything I had on the PS4 because it turned on and off by itself while it was not around and the HDD got corrupted. This is the second time this has happened.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Damn, I hope Sony improves the hardware quality of its next console. I just lost everything I had on the PS4 because it turned on and off by itself while it was not around and the HDD got corrupted. This is the second time this has happened.
Where your game saves saved on the cloud? Nightmare

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Where your game saves saved on the cloud? Nightmare

I think so, the console was in standby a few hours before, the saves should have been uploaded in time. Now I'm just going to have to download about 80 ~ 100 gigabytes in updates after I reinstall everything back :(

Edit: Just checked and thank to the good lord, all the saves had already been stored in the cloud.

Last edited:

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I think Cory will make his own IP after GoW 2.
Sony believed in him to make God of War, but it's a company after all, this "believing" is not without cost, and since the first one sold millions he have to do another one and then he is free to do whatever he want.
through all the evidence we have and how their website is updating, i am fairly certain the game is in full production right now, cory does not seem to be in full production however.
so i am pretty certain that they are working without him.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Finally I got my hands on Detroit: Become Human and just watched the opening credits. Something tells me that it's going to be an awesome journey.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
I just noticed none of my save files have been uploaded to the cloud since August
Wut

Have you checked your power save settings on your PS4? If all options are checked, then you should have no problems with save data uploads happening automatically. You can also check your Settings > Application Save Data Settings to see if your games are all/individually checked for save data upload.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Have you checked your power save settings on your PS4? If all options are checked, then you should have no problems with save data uploads happening automatically. You can also check your Settings > Application Save Data Settings to see if your games are all/individually checked for save data upload.
Yeah, all settings are correct. Strange.

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope Sony give Cory a blank cheque and let him make whatever he wants. He's made the two best games in the GoW franchise and rescued it from oblivion. I really think he could nail an FPS, and it's one of the key genres Sony lacks sooo.....

E3 2022... SSM and ND debut two new IPs. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.