• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sony Pictures has announced that Ghostbusters (1984) is currently being shown at U.S./Canadian movie theatres and drive-ins:

bg_email_01.jpg

gb_day_drivein_social.jpg

www.ghostbusters.com

Ghostbusters: Afterlife | Drive-In Movie Night

If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? Ghostbusters.

Last edited:

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Glad drive-ins are getting a resurgence. One positive, I guess.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to see it on the big screen, but fuck going to theaters right now.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Damn, I'd love to see it on the big screen.

I saw a really great Ghostbusters documentary called "Cleanin Up the Town" last year, which is definitely worth checking out:

MV5BNGVkYjRhMjctNzFkYy00MDVjLWI2NjYtZDRjNTI0MGI0M2UxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMzMjEzMTk@._V1_.jpg

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see it on the big screen, but fuck going to theaters right now.

Luckily it's playing at a Drive In Theater near me. The last movie I saw in theaters was the Invisible Man a few months back and I've been itching to see one again (while also realizing that going to a theater is a stupid idea for probably the entirety of 2020)

Salty Soup

Oct 25, 2017
How it's not at my local drive in, I'll never know. Nothing beats the night I saw Caddyshack and Blazing Saddles, back to back, during a classic movie night.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
No Ghostbusters at my local drive in, but the lineup is pretty sweet.

GDIT | GDIT

Tickets valid only for exact date purchased. All tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable to another date. 1 TICKET = 1 VEHICLE (limit 7 people per carload) *Limit 2 tickets per order **BRING THE RECEIPT WITH QR CODE WITH YOU (PRINTED OR DIGITAL)** (( ALL SHOWS ARE RAIN or SHINE ))

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
Ghostbusters is my favorite movie of all time and I would love to see it in theaters again (I did once a few years ago) but I'm not going to a theater right now.