• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
q1Syp1O.gif

EduBRK

Oct 30, 2017
Brazil
If anyone can get the supported countries list, I would stop hammering the site and request mine after some days.

Anarion07

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Put everything in there even the adress, clicked send and then landet back on the robot page.... hope it went through

KOHIPEET

Oct 29, 2017
Yup. We killed the site I guess. Will attempt it later. (And OP thanks for the heads-up.)

The Dark Soul

Jan 2, 2020
México
Just as the new store, this page is a mess LOL

I can't get pass the captcha page, I got to the serial number part once, but then it redirected back to the captcha page again xd

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at work & don't have my serial number available. I'm not getting this thing at launch, am I?

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Sharing some other PSVR findings of the day:
I think it's relevant to mention that it seems, based on No Man's Sky PS5 update, PSVR1 is purely for BC mode (it doesn't support VR if you are playing the PS5 version). The baseline for native PS5 VR will be the PSVR2. Which makes sense considering the new Valve Index-like controllers and such.

edit: It's actually not clear. This is what the No Man's Sky release notes state:
"PlayStation VR: No Man's Sky is fully playable in PS VR on PlayStation 5 by virtue of its backwards compatibility functionality."

Aug 12, 2019
OP's link is for Europe, so if you're in the US, don't use it because it will go through only for you to not be able to pick the US as a shipping destination.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Is there serial number on the box anywhere? My processor unit is really not easily accessible with where I've placed it so it would be nice to not have to try to get it out.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Site is not grabbing my Serial.
Only getting this:
Oops! Something went wrong. Contact PlayStation Support by calling 800-345-7669.

Anarion07

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Sharing some other PSVR findings of the day:
I think it's relevant to mention that it seems, based on No Man's Sky PS5 update, PSVR1 is purely for BC mode (it doesn't support VR if you are playing the PS5 version). The baseline for native PS5 VR will be the PSVR2. Which makes sense considering the new Valve Index-like controllers and such.
got a source for that? The NMS update per se only mentions "due to PS5s backwart compatibility" which might also be talkiong about PSVR backward compatibility

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The serial number worked for the first link, but the United States isn't listed. The second link doesn't accept my serial number.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
got a source for that? The NMS update per se only mentions "due to PS5s backwart compatibility" which might also be talkiong about PSVR backward compatibility
Yeah, it's still a bit unclear. I will edit my post.
Release notes state:
"PlayStation VR: No Man's Sky is fully playable in PS VR on PlayStation 5 by virtue of its backwards compatibility functionality."

kdoll08

Oct 25, 2017
Yup mine went through as well. Did not take my serial number for quite a while so not really sure what changed.

Godai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've tried this so many times I've memorized my PS VR Serial Number...