• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
DESTRUCTION ALL STARS FUCKING YES

shinobi602 goddamn you
AcceptableHeartyBarasingha-size_restricted.gif

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Surprisingly good launch lineup. Sackboy 3D World is most appealing to me but I'll probably get Miles Morales and Demon's Souls as well.

catswaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
fantastic launch line up. tempted to get one of these instead of an xbox, especially considering the price, but i cant stomach how ugly the box is.

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts
That's a good lineup.

I haven't finished Spider-Man on PS4 yet... I'm wondering if I'll be burnt out on webslinging once Morales hits if I try and finish it up soon.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is Destruction All Stars going to be on PS4 as well? Need to update my shopping list.

Oct 30, 2017
Demon's Souls
Watch Dogs: Legion
Sackboy A Big Adventure
Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

Incredible games to get with my Day 1 PS5... will keep me busy for LONG GOOD TIME~

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good launch line up, better than expected. I just need to know how big of a game Miles actually is.

Kinan

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Buying sackboy and Valhalla for the launch. 80€ games are not for me, sorry, Demon Souls..

Oct 26, 2017
Was hoping Destruction All Stars would get the Rocket League and Fall Guys treatment. Looks fun but worry how well it will find a community at that price.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People go crazy for this lineup but shat on the PlayStation that launched with Uncharted, Wipeout and Everybody's Golf 🤣

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Damn that's a good launch line up. And I can't believe Demon's Souls is coming at launch!

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Honestly? Year 1 is more impressive than even the famous PS2 launch year lineup image

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Just in theory, the PS5 launch year lineup is quite easily the most impressive in console history... Or at least it matches the PS2's.

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
I work in the industry for over 10 years now and I have to say it's probably one of the most recession-proof industries out there.

I hope that holds true.

On one hand, it's only a $10 difference. On the other hand, it's dangerously close to $100 a game (standard edition) in the mind of an average blue collar gamer. The first few months of next-gen sales will be interesting to see.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Welp.

I just knew they would space some of these out.

Guess not. Maybe God of War really is coming next year.....Christ.

Shads

Jun 6, 2020
Strange they didn't just reveal that in the showcase, even Miles Morales trailer just said Holiday 2020 instead of Launch Day like DMC5:SE and Fortnite advertised, which made me believe it was a Dec release. Just having Spider-Man and Demon's Souls is great enough. And that's kinda crazy to think that Xbox only has Gears Tactics from their first/second party Day 1 lineup as far as I'm aware.

Jssom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
It's all good. Plenty of time between now and November 12th.

OK feel free to not answer this if you really can't but I have to ask this, was it from Lucid Games part or from Sony's part not having a trailer for this game on this show? Maybe the studio couldn't produce a trailer because they were short on time (Even though this is a launch title) because if they sent Sony a trailer and they decided not to show it then that's a mind boggling decision to me.

The 5 second snippet we saw at the end of the show was looking good, I actually don't understand.

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
Interesting how Sackboy and Destruction All Stars are launch titles, but we've seen nothing of them since June.