• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
Nothing new on their part. I bought Day Z, and it was a broken mess, but they refused to refund it. Something needs to change.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
They cashed in that 30%? /s.

It's weird tho, CDPR said refunds are available for consoles and Sony didn't have issues issuing refunds for NMS in 2016

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
We should wait for CDPR to give an update status on this situation. It's probably something CDPR didn't anticipate when preparing to issue refunds.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
It's wild to think. I've got my PS4 copy coming in (collectors edition), and it's baffling to think that if I were reviewing this game I'd have to give it three scores. 1 for the PC version, 1 for the PS4/One version and 1 for the back compat version on new consoles.

Giving the PS4/One versions anything more than a 0/10 is inaccurate as far as I've seen currently.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
An opportunity to legitimately use the term anti-consumer. You fucked up, Sony.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
LOL!

I didn't realize CD Projekt said they will allow refunds and Sony is still not doing it! What a shitshow!

Any word on whether Microsoft is allowing widespread refunds?

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Trash-tier response from Sony. Reminder, if ever if was needed, that these companies don't really give a shit about customers, only their money.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
CDPR: sorry guys you can get a refund totally
Sony: lol no
CDPR: well we tried byyye

burnfout

Oct 27, 2017
Very bad look, broken product should be refunded.

The EU usually has a problem with this I think?

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand why they are so inconsistent with refunds. I was able to get a refund for another game back in October in 5 minutes without issue.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I see CD Projekt Red cleared that up with Sony before making that statement..... smh.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
That timing.

Screenshot_2020-12-14_at_17.49.02.png

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
considering the track record with CDPR, this is probably the first time SONY has heard that they're offering digital refunds for their store.

CDPR aint shit.

SirDante

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 20, 2020
All the big3 need to make a unanimous charter of sorts regarding returns policy, if I feel I got ripped off, I deserve my refund!

ChoklitCow

Oct 27, 2017
Muncie, IN
I see people are learning what a non-performative statement is.

I look forward to seeing what CDPR's response is via their help email, given they didn't list specifics openly on how they will help.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is completely unacceptable. Others have managed to get refunds, so either they're getting a shit tonne of refund requests following the CDPR update and seeing the Jan, Feb patch promise, have updated their policy based on that, or said advisors were simply not aware of situation. Either way, that is simply not good enough.

Game refunds would be based on how the game performs now, today, not in two to three months time

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
The state they released the game on PS4 and Xbox One is unacceptable. They definitely should refund anyone who wants it. That shit is totally appalling.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Something definitely needs to change. That's so fuckng lame. I hope enough voices are heard and they rectify this.

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
CDPR: sorry guys you can get a refund totally
Sony: lol no
CDPR: well we tried byyye
CDRP didn't do anything officially - the same for physical release, they are saying "try to get one from your retailers", but there is nothing to try when a proper procedure for a faulty product is engaged by the distributor. They are just hiding between store policies.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
I suspect this might just a matter of CDPR not informing Sony on the refund situation so customer reps haven't been informed yet. The statement only happened a few hours ago after all.

Seeing how CDPR didn't even bother informing customers on how shit the game is on base console, it wouldn't surprise me.

Hopefully the refund situation will be resolved in a day or so.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
CDRP didn't do anything officially, if the product was really faulty they would have accepted. That's the same for physical release, they are saying "try to get one from your retailers", but there is nothing to try when a proper procedure for faulty product is engaged.

thats kinda the joke fam
they issue an half assed apology, throw the responsability on others shoulders and bail

Vimto

Oct 29, 2017
oof, CDPR really shouldn't have spoken about refunding if they can't guarantee it from Sony / MS end.

Trash

Oct 27, 2017
LOL!

I didn't realize CD Projekt said they will allow refunds and Sony is still not doing it! What a shitshow!

Any word on whether Microsoft is allowing widespread refunds?
Didn't Projekt red just say that in the last 24 hours? It might just take time for this info to get worked out idk.

But yes Sony and all console makers can improve their return policies

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
This is why I don't pre-order games on console unless I'm 100% sure of the quality ahead of time. This is pretty hilarious considering CDPR sent out that message saying people can request refunds on PSN though.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
4 tweets="All"?
I mean, not disagreeing about their bad refund policy, but this is an extrapolation of what it's happening, there is a thread on the front page talking about how Sony is giving refunds due the state of this game.

bunikerrim

Oct 3, 2019
Sony's terrible, but CDPR saying that they will refund the game without even telling its publishers/console makers is hilarious