• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Naughty Dog is looking for a Graphics Programmer, and they're hoping that person knows anything about Nvidia CUDA or PC programming, DirectX12 experience would be a plus too.

Thorough understanding of current GPU architectures (AMD GCN, NVIDIA CUDA)

Experience with DirectX12, Vulkan or other modern graphics or compute APIs

Console or PC programming experience

Article

Source LinkedIn

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Good, I hope it comes to PC. As many people as possible should get the chance to play excellent Sony 1st party games.

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
source.gif

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
This has to be heading towards a PSN store on PC? Porting all these games to PC doesn't make much sense otherwise.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry I'm sure they'll wait to release the PC version until 3 years after the PS5 release

/s

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
No series X exclusives, Sony bringing it games to PC, the rise of subscription services. The game industry business wise is changing very rapidly.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
There was an Nvidia employee about a week or so ago that posted they were visiting SIE. Looks like building out that infrastructure for PC games is well underway.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So many people were positive Sony wouldn't be putting newer titles like this on PC.

welp!

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
Whew if Last of Us 2 goes day and date on PC - time to never buy a console again and stick to my rig.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
They must have realized the same thing Microsoft did a while ago. PC is not a direct competition to consoles.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I had a discussion in the other thead where i was called stupid and entitled for saying that sony should port their games to every platform possible. That excluding people is just anti-costumer.

I wonder how people will answer to the above if PS games do indeed start apearing to other platforms such as PC.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Woah, they want their graphics programmer to be familiar with modern GPUs? I for one, am shocked

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Reading that posting makes it much clearer. They want that kind of experience, not that it's an indication of what you'll be doing.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Probably just for the multi-player aspect, separate game (remember Sony said you could download which parts you wanted).

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
If this happens ERA will literally crash

So I hope they do it

Status
Not open for further replies.