• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
I really want to update my α 6300 so hopefully we see some juicy camera tidbits.

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
This is event for consumer tech, and Sony makes a lot of it.

As for gaming, at most we'll get first official PlayStation sales numbers. Last year, they announced that new console will be named [gasp!] PlayStation 5...
ps5-playstation-5-games-sony-promise-ces-2020.original.jpg

...and then they rolled out the secret [and cool looking] Sony car. :D

Crazy it's already been a year since that.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sony about to announce they made a mistake and are bringing back PS Vue

Let a guy dream

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Sony will be very eager to announce PS5 sales numbers and that they are doing everything they can to supply stock. Wonder if they will also use this to announce a PS4 price cut?

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
CES rarely have anything about playstation.

The only thing I care about is the specs and date of the upcoming A7-IV camera, or the RX100-VIII, or the 6600 successor. But apparently all camera announcements have been delayed because of the AKM factory fire in december.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sony's CES presence almost never has anything to do with video games in fact this should be moved to off-topic tbh

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I'm just hoping for something related to MLB The Show here.

Usually the cover reveal would have happened 2 months ago and there would be some details out by now. Theres just been absolutely nothing so far and baseball is (theoretically) around the corner, and this is supposed to be the first multi platform release.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Maybe they'll announce an exchange program for last years X900H that they lied about the future capabilities of. Yes, I'm bitter about it.

Alexander89

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
This will have nothing to do with gaming except some hdmi 2.1 ports I guess

But PSVR2 launching with Alyx would be awesome

wingkongex

Aug 25, 2019
I'm just hoping for something related to MLB The Show here.

Usually the cover reveal would have happened 2 months ago and there would be some details out by now. Theres just been absolutely nothing so far and baseball is (theoretically) around the corner, and this is supposed to be the first multi platform release.

It's almost certainly behind because of COVID considering the location of the studio.

Plus the first releases of the gen are always released a bit later. I think the PS4 debut didn't hit until May.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just here for the TV updates. Trying to see if I made a horrible decision buying their 2020 X900H or if they'll continue to update the TV.