• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems that "One game developer making an incredible prototype" was too good to be true after all.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
did anything come of that wushu game from from years back? The one that ends with the guy soaring off a cliff after a sword fight

Oct 25, 2017
did anything come of that wushu game from from years back? The one that ends with the guy soaring off a cliff after a sword fight
Project X?

HT9PbE8.gif

RgV1zO.gif

I think it's dead, sadly.

www.resetera.com

PlayStation China Hero Project - Seven new PS4 games announced.

Its not the only game that is delisted from CHP site. Tiger Knight VR (by Fujian Netdragon) is now an arcade machine which uses the HTC Vive headset War Rage (by Booming Games) was renamed to Conqueror's Blade by Netease in June 2017 (according to the trailer) and was revealed as a PC-only...

The evidence

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Project X?

HT9PbE8.gif

RgV1zO.gif

www.resetera.com

Its not the only game that is delisted from CHP site. Tiger Knight VR (by Fujian Netdragon) is now an arcade machine which uses the HTC Vive headset War Rage (by Booming Games) was renamed to Conqueror's Blade by Netease in June 2017 (according to the trailer) and was revealed as a PC-only...

The evidence
RIPšŸ˜”

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Anno mutationem and FIST now have Steam pages.

With Lost Soul Aside being MIA, hopefully we'll see more AI Limit. That game looked cool.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Between Lost Soul Aside and Wukong I feel like China is becoming home to the most amazing selection of vaporware I've ever seen.

Hopefully both games come out in a timely manner up to their full potential.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Project X?

HT9PbE8.gif

RgV1zO.gif

www.resetera.com

The evidence

Omg why would someone kill that???

Edit- or not help keep it alive.