• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017

The choose a version is probably gonna be used later to give you the choice to buy or claim through PS+.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
The choose a version for Journey is here from the launch of the game on PS4 because Sony gave the game for free to those users who hot it on PS3. In fact you can choose between the Ps3 and PS4 version, both are free.
I can't claim Uncharted and I own it for Plus, it says I have it already.

Desma

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, that is nice. Managed to pick both.

But still can't buy other games I got from PS+

OP
OP
Kolx

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
The choose a version for Journey is here from the launch of the game on PS4 because Sony gave the game for free to those users who hot it on PS3. In fact you can choose between the Ps3 and PS4 version, both are free.
I can't claim Uncharted and I own it for Plus, it says I have it already.
The same screen shows up for Uncharted collection too, not just Journey. And I've no idea why it seems to be working for some and not for others.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Got both as well. Thanks OP.
Journey I have to go to it's page and choose which version, Uncharted just straight forward put it in the cart.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Well I had to redeem on my US account because my Australian one would only download the plus versions with an expiration date so it's not working here

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
Redeemed on cellphone browser PlayStation store. The actual console store just gave me the option to download.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Might differ per region/country. I'm EU and can't rebuy the UC collection.

Crosspost from the other thread. This is for both webstore and PS4 store.

I do wonder if they might have extended the 'valid period' to infinity outright without the need of re-purchasing it? I'm out of space, but perhaps someone from the EU can check this.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
It only took them ten years. Congrats, ya dinguses. Lost out on so many sales 😤

Edit: doesn't work? I'm so shocked.

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They did not, I got Sonic Mania through PS+ and even thought the price is there, I don't get an option to buy the game.

kU3NP7w.jpg

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
This is amazing. Now I wish i claimed Ni-Oh via PS Plus. I had to contact support because It deprived from gettig the Complete Edition so I asked them to remove the game from PS Plus.
Now I hoepd they would correct this serious problem. Whenevr I play a trial or a demo that downloads the full game, i can't buy the game ina pack or complete edition even if that I don't own it sicne the system thinks that i won the game from that bundle while it was just a trial or demo.
It happened to me with multiple games. For example I downloaded Unravel trial but now I can't get Unravel yarny pack cus the system thinks I own the first game while it was just a demo.

Edit: I can't claim Journey now ad keep it to my account forever like in OP. Weird. PS Plus is still overtaking it.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
They did not, I got Sonic Mania through PS+ and even thought the price is there, I don't get an option to buy the game.

kU3NP7w.jpg
Seems like they are currently testing the feature with the play at home games, but i wont be surprised if they will implement it for everything else in the future.

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently they're free on the EU ps store too at least according to the ps4 store splash screen on the console but I haven't figured out a way to redeem them after having previously redeemed the ps+ versions. Can't do it on the EU store in a browser and can't do it from the ps4.

Tl;dr it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think these versions are available regardless due to how they're listed. I don't think they've solved any problem yet.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I think these versions are available regardless due to how they're listed. I don't think they've solved any problem yet.
No, Uncharted collection has disappeared from my playstation plus games library, so they are trying out some new solution with this, it doesnt seem to just be some duplicated listing. they just only implemneted it on these games as i assume that they are testing the feature and will apply in full later.

OP
OP
Kolx

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna ask for this thread to be locked since it seems to be working for some and not others.

Status
Not open for further replies.