• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

Ghost of Tsushima trailer for TGS!!!
Ghost of Tsushima (SIE) – Trailer

PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2019 Titles
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (SIE)
  • Death Stranding (SIE)
  • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (Bandai Namco)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake (Square Enix)
  • Gran Turismo Sport (SIE)
  • Nioh 2 (Koei Tecmo)
  • Project Resistance (Capcom)
  • Yakuza: Like a Dragon (Sega)

UPDATE:

its just an old trailer:

Last edited:

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (SIE)
  • Death Stranding (SIE)
  • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (Bandai Namco)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake (Square Enix)
  • Gran Turismo Sport (SIE)
  • Nioh 2 (Koei Tecmo)
  • Project Resistance (Capcom)
  • Yakuza: Like a Dragon (Sega)
Hot on the red. in addition to Ghost of Tsushima, of course!

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Any idea what project Resistance is?

Edit - ah, something RE related, with Co-op, no less!

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely interested in seeing where the game is at, plus I'm always down for for Death Stranding and Nioh.

Project REsistance has my attention, but I'm anticipating it to not be what I want out of the franchise. I've always been a bit more cool towards the action RE or when the OTT stuff clashes with the rest of the tone in entries like 7. I'm not entirely against it though, so hopefully the gameplay and concept hook me.

Any idea what project Resistance is?

Online focused Resident Evil game, potentially a 4v1+mobs in the vein of Left 4 Dead.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully a new trailer with new gameplay not rehashing old stuff but in Japanese

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Before ya'll get excited for Ghost, this may or may not be a new trailer.

I'd think it's new. The most recent video was already localized for Japan, wasn't it?

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
I just pooped my pants at this news!

...but I'm not wearing any pants right now. My poor bed 😩

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Usually I'd take that this mean a new trailer and not the one from over a year goo. However, I'd never expect Sony to release a new trailer for one of their western AAA titles in tgs without even a conference. Maybe a short trailer with remixes from old and some new footage?

OP
OP
modiz

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Usually I'd take that this mean a new trailer and not the one from over a year goo. However, I'd never expect Sony to release a new trailer for one of their western AAA titles in tgs without even a conference. Maybe a short trailer with remixes from old and some new footage?
well this game is set in japan, so it makes sense to showcase it here.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Sept 12. So close.
Can't wait, but I feel sad for GoT after Sekiro.

just because they were both games with feudal japan settings doesn't mean they will be the same genre....Sekiro is a linear action adventure with the focus on action. Jury is still out on what GoT is (linear or Open world? RPG? etc etc etc)

i mean, we don't compare Skyrim and Dragon's Dogma, do we....because even though both are games set on medieval fantasy settings with RPG trappings, both games couldn't be more different in what they were trying to achieve.

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
just because they were both games with feudal japan settings doesn't mean they will be the same genre....Sekiro is a linear action adventure with the focus on action. Jury is still out on what GoT is (linear or Open world? RPG? etc etc etc)

i mean, we don't compare Skyrim and Dragon's Dogma, do we....because even though both are games set on medieval fantasy settings with RPG trappings, both games couldn't be more different in what they were trying to achieve.

Open world.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Unless Sony or Sucker Punch starts hyping up TGS in regards to GoT, then don't go in expecting a new trailer.

Res

Oct 25, 2017
Interested in seeing how the new Yakuza plays, and project resistance. Also I don't see elden ring in the list. I take it From's gonna skip TGS as well, huh

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Before ya'll get excited for Ghost, this may or may not be a new trailer.

I'd think it's new. The most recent video was already localized for Japan, wasn't it?

Why would they show again a months if not over a year old trailer in Japan?

Come on, don't do this to me, Sony. :(

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting that GTSport is in there considering it's been out for 2 years now. Hmmmmmm.

bulletyen

Nov 12, 2017
Oh thank fucking god, finally. But wait, it's another trailer? I was hoping for uninterrupted gameplay or another presentation. At least maybe we'll get a release date.

Also can't wait to see the mysterious battle system for Yakuza 7 that Nagoshi only obfuscated further through his "clarification" that it's not your run of the mill turn base system.
Then there's Gungrave Gore, which may barely be in development or possibly blow everyone away. Excited for more Tales of Arise after last showing.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Hooo boy, game of 2020 finally about to be shown.

I'm excited to see it again.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Oh thank fucking god, finally. But wait, it's another trailer? I was hoping for uninterrupted gameplay or another presentation. At least maybe we'll get a release date.

Also can't wait to see the mysterious battle system for Yakuza 7 that Nagoshi only obfuscated further through his "clarification" that it's not your run of the mill turn base system.
Then there's Gungrave Gore, which may barely be in development or possibly blow everyone away. Excited for more Tales of Arise after last showing.
E3 had that already. Though sure, more gameplay is always welcome.

OP
OP
modiz

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
in their website they list
Ghost of Tsushima (tentative name)
i guess it might get a different name for japan?