• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Lily one of the very few trans characters in anime?

EDIT:

Since posting a link to the video, I continued watching it to see where the debate went. Joanna just argued that TERF is a gendered insult like bitch and cunt. I have no fucking words. It's literally an accurate description of the beliefs of these people, who include many men.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1849

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
D5gOyl2XkAE_yVB.jpg

And FYI, Joanna argued that this should be banned, and heavily implied that this image targets women. Again, because she believes that TERF is a gendered word, and says that this image is equivalent to saying "Shut the fuck up cunt".

(the account that posted this was suspended)

Last edited:

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
So SonicFox originally posted a tweet showing how the original tweet was reviewed and there was no violation. I guess they re-reviewed it and realized that SonicFox isn't white so they suspended him.

Not surprising, if you have enough pull you can get anyone fucked on twitter because Jack is a giant fucking coward and nazi and rich people enabler.

A lot of lefties critical of COPmala Harris got temp bans until they'd deleted their tweets calling her that.

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
Isn't Lily one of the very few trans characters in anime?

EDIT:

Since posting a link to the video, I continued watching it to see where the debate went. Joanna just argued that TERF is a gendered insult like bitch and cunt. I have no fucking words. It's literally an accurate description of the beliefs of these people, who include many men.

Its like saying Racist is a slur because its used to label someone for beliefs they hold. Its so fucking stupid I actually cant believe it.

Btw if any TERFs in the UK Parliment read this, eat shit transphobes.

Oct 28, 2017
And FYI, Joanna argued that this should be banned, and heavily implied that this image targets women. Again, because she believes that TERF is a gendered word, and says that this image is equivelent to saying "Shut the fuck up cunt".

Was she doing what it sounded like she was doing with the whole 'why is "sex" not a protected class when "gender" is?' thing?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Before clicking thread I thought TERF would be some fighting game lingo lol.
I guess you learn something every day.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA

Oh wow, that's wild! Zombieland Saga is great! I'm curious what the image...

D5gOyl2XkAE_yVB.jpg

And FYI, Joanna argued that this should be banned, and heavily implied that this image targets women. Again, because she believes that TERF is a gendered word, and says that this image is equivelent to saying "Shut the fuck up cunt".

Thanks! Also yeah, it's terrible the word has to be seen that way. It rolls off the tongue nicely and it's not "dirty".

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Well this went places. Like the House of Commons.

TERFs can eat shit and the way they are framing their bigotry as though they are the fucking victims is harrowing.

Twitter can also go fuck itself.

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 10551

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not surprising, if you have enough pull you can get anyone fucked on twitter because Jack is a giant fucking coward and nazi and rich people enabler.

A lot of lefties critical of COPmala Harris got temp bans until they'd deleted their tweets calling her that.

This is why a Twitter alternative needs to be pushed. Sonicfox does have an account somewhere in case Twitter bans him.

Deleted member 1849

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Hi Graham.

Since you are reading this thread. I find it hilarious that you are comparing this to GG. GG is a hate movement against a disadvantaged group (women, and eventually multiple groups, since there is a large overlap between GGers and white supremacists, anti-LGBT groups, etc). Sonicfox and most of the people in this thread are supportive of such groups, this entire thread is about celebrating a gay black furry standing up for trans people. They are literally polar opposite groups of people.

The fact that you think these are somehow the same shows how incredibly idiotic you are. TERFs like you are the actual GG equivalent. Using your platform to start targeted hatred towards a minority.

Last edited:

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Linehan is an example of what I'd call Notch Syndrome.

Make a good bit of money, more than enough to live in some form of luxury, end up still being unhappy, go looking for ways to try and make everyone else unhappy because you are.

It's a selfish symptom many humans, not just rich people, engage in. If I can't be happy, I need to find ways to make everyone else miserable. It just happens often with rich people as quite a few of them soon realize money doesn't always buy happiness.

Not even 2 billion dollars guarantees happiness.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
Calling us out on our hatespeech is the actual hatespeech why can't we oppress without being oppressed??? this is bullshit, what I say shouldn't have consequences like I'm used to qq

Deleted member 1849

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm dying, absolutely dying of laughter over here.

Although, now I'm curious, is he ignorant of the events that led to the creation of this forum, or intentionally lying to try and discredit his detractors?
Probably a bit of both.

Someone like Graham has no reason to be aware of what this site stands for, but any comparison with GG is obviously massively disingenuous trash talk.

Via_Purifico

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I read TERF talking points all I get out of them is

"I'm insecure in my own womanhood and since I'm ignorant of transwomen I feel they threaten my biological birthright just for existing"

Nothing they say makes sense and it all stems from ignorance and a huge lack of understanding gender and the human brain.

Deleted member 1849

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yessss. Do it Sonicfox.

Also, to the surprise of nobody, Joanna has been liking and retweeting Twitter comments calling out "TRA's", and comments by literal transphobic organizations.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, thinking that an exclusionary group of people suck and celebrating someone with a platform saying so is the same as doxxing the fuck out of innocent women under the guise that you care about gaming journalism.

Who's that Glinner btw?

Deleted member 1849

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, thinking that an exclusionary group of people suck and celebrating someone with a platform saying so is the same as doxxing the fuck out of innocent women under the guise that you care about gaming journalism.

Who's that Glinner btw?
Graham Linehan.

Same transphobe who campaigned to have Mermaids lottery funding removed, which was what sparked the huge hbomb trans-rights stream.