• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Our boy right there! Imagine thinking being called a Terf is some sort of slur or something. Lmao. And that screenshot of the report is vindicating, love it.

Last edited:

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Helen Lewis not being on Twitter is a net positive. Could he go to the new statesman offices and get rid of her there too plz

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
6HS1jwe8WqDkJerpU8sbEVAd85NoMtB6t4S9t6-yYsk.jpg

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
For those that don't get what the big deal about terfs is, here's a video on the subject by Contrapoints.

Yes it's 30 minutes long. Yes it's absolutely worth the watch.

(edit) For those that don't want to watch the whole video, skip ahead to 24:55

Bumping this again with a timelink to the most relevant part about Terfs and why they can go fuck themselves. I still suggest you guys watch the whole thing, but if you don't have time for 30 minutes, that last 3-5 minutes should give you a pretty good idea.

GTAce

Oct 27, 2017
Bonn, Germany
This thread is really wholesome. <3

Bumping this again with a timelink to the most relevant part about Terfs and why they can go fuck themselves. I still suggest you guys watch the whole thing, but if you don't have time for 30 minutes, that last 3-5 minutes should give you a pretty good idea.
Yeah, like most her videos it's brillant.

Murdy Plops

Banned
Dec 21, 2018
Jesus. Stuff like this makes me realise how old I am. None of this makes any sense to me as I'm not on social media. I'm 'only' 37. I feel for anyone over fifty as this is assault of acronyms must be totally over their heads!

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Sonicfox continuing to show why he's the best "Gamer of the Year" we've ever had

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Some idiot TERF on Twitter called me an incel for saying "Piss off, TERF" to one of the accounts arguing with SonicFox.
These people are absolutely delusional.

Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed he was doing that because of Ronda voicing Sonya. That makes the meltdown even worse lmao
Its still pretty unknown outside of the LGBTQ community. I only recently heard about it as well.
Heavily depends on your social circles. At a college with many classmates and professors involved with many types of feminism, I knew about TERF, but not about SWERF.

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
How about just writing it here so we can all read without having to go elsewhere. Not everyone will be curious enough to seek the answer themselves.
I timed myself using google to type in "what is a terf" and it took 5 seconds. If you can't take 5 seconds out of your day to do some research (maybe more seconds if you're on mobile) then that's on you.