• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
We'll see that trailer soon regardless if they officially release it or not, won't we?

Oct 25, 2017
It's coming out pretty soon so the lack of a trailer or even a clear look at sonic (officially) is pretty telling.

But I'm interested, lol.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

I'm ready for the nightmare. Bring it.

At least there's Team Sonic Racing for some good Sonic this year.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The collective internet shitposting that will occur once this trailer drops will be enough to sustain me for months. I really hope the leak about Gangster's Paradise being the trailer song is true. Please god, be true.

EDIT: Holy fuck, they actually used Gangster's Paradise in the trailer. I'm actually done lmfao.

z1EtnRo.png

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this is way better than anyone expects and has to eat crow. Watching the internet overreact to this thing has been silly.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hope this is way better than anyone expects and has to eat crow. Watching the internet overreact to this thing has been silly.

The poster didn't exactly leave the best of impressions, which is impressive for a poster.

Honestly there could be a chance the film is good. Detective Pikachu was met with much sceptism before it's trailer (I would admit to being one of the sceptics). Though the trailer has to do a lot of selling.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've gone from thinking this movie was a terrible idea to thinking it's probably going to be a fun movie that doesn't give a damn about being high cinema.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
And with it, Era shall ride off on a beautiful dream....... Its mission fulfilled, it shall go back it's people...

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
The collective internet shitposting that will occur once this trailer drops will be enough to sustain me for months. I really hope the leak about Gangster's Paradise being the trailer song is true. Please god, be true.

EDIT: Holy fuck, they actually used Gangster's Paradise in the trailer. I'm actually done lmfao.

z1EtnRo.png
This film will bring about Era's equivalent of Baneposting

Jbone115

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait!

Good or bad, this movie will bring many a meme.

Last edited:

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Just imagine the memes that this movie will produce. It's going to be such a dumpster fire.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I need to fucking see this with my own eyes

Drop the trailer right fucking now

Just rip the bandaid off

DO IT

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this will finally end video game movies

And possibly even video games