• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Soma

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
most recently it's been "Mile High" by James Blake and Travis Scott

also "Please" by Blanck Mass

Very addicted to this track. I like that the beginning and end of the song are very similar so looping is pretty seamless

Also I've been having the last 1:25 of "Self Control" by Frank Ocean on loop because I'm a Sad Boy

Bing-Bong

Banned
Feb 1, 2019
I thing i'll just put here some of them, the list could be really long otherwise:

In the end all goes by the mood i have that time. Seems like right now i'm on a chill one.

rapid32.5

Banned
Nov 2, 2017

my current track of the year. great for work out sessions, keeps you awake and going.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
depends on my mood

if i'm feeling kind of down/sad/depressed this one is great

i'm usually feeling pretty nostalgic for 80's/90's music so this one gets extra attention when i'm driving around in the car. i can listen to it over and over again.. never gets old or loses its appeal imo

i'm such a huge deftones fan i have to throw this one in there. i can listen to their albums on REPEAT and i'm very content. perfect mix of clean/harsh vocals, hardcore guitar riffage, hip sounding drums, etc .. the best band next to Tool, alice in chains, system of a down, etc

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Recently this, I discovered the amazingness that is Ninja Sex Party through a friend last year.

Warning lyrics are highly suggestive, wear headphones if in polite company/public before listening.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
The Tossers-Sláinte. A very simple song, but endlessly relistenable. I have my music on random in the car, but when this song comes on I end up listening to it for the rest of the drive.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Back in the day, I had two sides of a C90 with this on it:

...and a tape player that would auto-start the next side.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I was recently reminded that back in my more depressed days I would often drive people around me crazy by listening to this on a loop until it motivated me to be able to function:

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I vary between a lot but recently I've been on
Somebody to Love - Queen

Dragonforce - Midnight Madness

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
For about three months now I've been playing "Echoes" by LFZ on loop during free time, after hearing it in an episode of B is for Build when dude was working on an FJ Cruiser.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Having just recently purchased the Hamilton original cast recording, I'm inexplicably addicted to Jonathan Groff's King George songs. I didn't initially realize that he was also the voice of Kristoff in Frozen too. The songs are just so fun, especially the insane giggle in I Know Him. In regard to the rest of the album, I sometimes find it difficult to listen to It's Quiet Uptown, as for some reason it makes me start tearing up.

Bonus hour of "Awesome! Wow!"

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I'm sure I've listened to this song 3+ hours in a row on multiple occasions

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Mainly because the beat is soooo good and chill. My car audio system loves it.

Deleted member 1258

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ALL OF THESE THOUGHTS RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD

BINDING MY SIGHT IN A CURTAIN OF RED

FRUSTRATION IS GETTING BIGGER

BANG BANG BANG

PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago

This is probably the last song I got into a habit of listening to repeatedly, especially before the rest of the album came out. Something about the tone just gets to me. (Even if they're seemingly going back into the woods, I'm still excited that we finally got a couple more great albums out of them.)

I actually came in to post this lol. Haven't played it much recently but back when it came out I played the hell out of it, to the point that my roommate and I decided to learn to play it.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Ever since Life is Strange 2.

I crank this song loud and the buildup is so good.