• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
wait what are you asking OP?

songs in which I would like to turn into Phil Collins while listening to? or songs that I would turn into Phil Collin songs...??

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017

I don't know about turning into Phil Collins, but I definitely start jumping all over my furniture and pretend I'm skating through trees.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I don't understand the question. If I were to transform into any musician, I might choose somebody like Miles Davis or Janelle Monae, or perhaps Enya. Transforming into a musician solely for the duration of one play of a single song just sounds like a recipe for frustration.

"Oh, I'm Miles Davis. Ow, my ears! What is that racket? Oh wait, maybe we could tweak the bass line and have the drums come in late, wait a minute where's my trumpet? This could be good! Oh, too late, now I'm not Miles Davis any more. What rotten luck. Abba should have written longer songs "

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Easy Lover Phil being chased by an evil heart stealing alien shapeshifting woman.

Who is trying to literally rip his heart out. Yes I am there for it.

the intro is me as phil collins jumping out of a hotel window and into a pool and then getting out of the pool to get into a waiting Taxi.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
brass-eye-2.JPG