• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HOTSPUR

Oct 25, 2017
newly long distance relationship/work/ pandemic shit got me stressed, anxious and depressed and im sure some of you guys are feeling the same way. trying something positive

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Halfway through when it picks up, makes me feel total badass....like I grabbed my wife, we run away...just saved her from some pirates and we are riding away on a stolen motorbike, and the pirate chief cocks a shotgun...aims, then decides not to shoot us and smiles to himself:

This just reminds me of my time in Railay, Thailand. We'd all get into a routine, even though all just travel buddies for a short stint yeah. Drink booze and party at night, roll up in the morning to the coffee shop. This song playing. The dread-locked barista passing a joint while he slowly, ever so slowly, manually ground the coffee. Then meticulously poured it over the filter, letting it sip through slowly. Me and the travel buddies lounging in makeshift benches...chatting, eagerly waiting for the fresh, strong coffee to get rid off the lingering remnants of the previous night's hangover. Waiting to hit the beach.

www.youtube.com

Eek-a-Mouse - Ganja Smuggling

Eek-a-mouse - Ganja SmugglingAlbum: Wa-Do-DemBe sure to check out my channel for other great reggae songs, artists and positive vibes!One Love!

DSCF1216 by TIKI, on Flickr

Penny Royal

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
QLD, Australia
www.youtube.com

Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine (Official Video)

Official video of Katrina & The Waves performing Walking On Sunshine from the album Walking On Sunshine.Buy It Here: http://smarturl.it/9mm4h2 The video proc...

www.youtube.com

S Club 7 - Reach

Order Best – The Greatest Hits of S Club 7 here http://po.st/p4TaIY and download here http://po.st/mix4Rk Music video by S Club 7 performing Reach. (C) 2000 ...

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
The Dreadnoughts have been my go-to "I just want to sing along with something and feel good" driving music for a good while now.

They're great for just unwinding and forgetting about everything else going on.

Last edited:

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Some of my favorites specifically to up my mood as of late:

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017

(Not the first time I've posted this link in an Era thread, lol. But this song just always makes me so happy when I hear it.)

Taco_Human

Jan 6, 2018
MA
recently?
www.youtube.com

Rush Life

Provided to YouTube by Holding AccountRush Life · LINDBERGLINDBERG III℗ 2016 TOKUMA JAPAN COMMUNICATIONSReleased on: 2016-05-18Auto-generated by YouTube.

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Years ago I went through my first big insanely stressful phase and I found this song immensely soothing. It's a really nice song its own, doesn't have any lyrics that could be distracting if you're working on just relaxing, and I just love how even as it builds it stays wonderfully chill.