• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Am I being weird?

• Yes

Votes: 1,190 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 5.2%

• Total voters

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I met this hot girl a few months ago and to make a long story short she wanted us to start a "friends with benefit". She made it clear that it was just physical, no emotions but I had started to notice changes in the "rituals" leading up to the sex. It started as simple I go to her place or she comes to mine and we have sex and leave after to me cooking for her and she staying overnight.

None of this bothered me until Wednesday, we were started having sex and she got on top of me and she started caressing my face while riding (such a crude term) me and then started looking at me in the eyes, I try to look somewhere else but she turned my head back. Eye contact during sex makes me feel very weird but that wasn't what freaked me out, what freaked me out was the look on her face, she seemed genuinely happy, I have never seen her like that and no am not that good to illicit such a reaction especially less than 5 minutes in. No one has ever looked at me like that, I was so freaked out that I lost my erection. She was very understanding and moved on as if nothing was wrong, she choose to stay the night as if it was the most normal thing which kinda annoyed me.

After that, I started looking at past things in a new lens and keep coming to the conclusion that she has feelings for me, this seems to freak me out for no reason, it's not the first time that another human being has had romantic feelings for me so why do I feel so strange, earlier today she called wanting to come over and I reluctantly agreed, I for the life of me can't figure out why, she's beautiful and wants to have sex me, I have the sex drive of a teenager with terrible social skills, all for this should be great but it's making me feel nervous, does intimacy scare me that much? I am such a weirdo, she's gonna be here in a hour and still wanting to bail.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
She could be having feelings for you or it could just be interesting sex. The only way to find out is to ask her. Just cause the relationship is only physical per your agreement doesn't mean that you shouldn't still be trying to communicate about stuff.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
You're weirded out because someone was happy during sex? What the fuck? And what the fuck kind of sex were you having before?

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoy yourself and have some fun. If she is happy that's even better. That's the idea behind recreational sex, right?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna suggest something radical here and say talk to her about it.

Don't assume. Don't jump to conclusions. Figure out how you feel or what you want to know or what you need and talk to her.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
P1QYppj.gif

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
someone looked HAPPY while having sex? like it was enjoyable or something? HOW FUCKING INCONSIDERATE. nah but seriously, might want to have another talk about this FWB situation. she initially claimed no strings attached but it seems like youre getting different readings. if she wants to take things further and you dont, that should put out in the open.

Dixie Flatline

alt account
Banned
Sep 4, 2019
New Orleans
From what you told us, it just seems like she gets into it when riding. You can't judge how a person feels about you during sex. You're going to make a lot of mistakes doing that. Have another discussion with her after y'all bang it out.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think trying to judge if someone truly 'loves' you while they're in the thrones of pleasure riding you is the best time to try to discern that.

Talk to her about it before or after the deed.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
She may enjoy the temporary attachment but it doesn't mean she wants anything more at the moment. When she leaves your place, she is prob not thinking about you until the next time you get in contact. If yall are texting back and forth all the time or whatever outside of that, something is gonna develop.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
You are being weird. You young and not had many experiences/friendships like this I take it?

She is having fun and as time goes on she is becoming more comfortable around you. Happens pretty often in those types of situations

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
lmao she wants to see your face while she rides you. It's almost extremely common, but she's probably got something that she wants to lock eyes. It's really not weird. I've done this before tbh.

Deleted member 26909

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Maybe she caught feelings. Its not weird. You being caught off guard is not weird. Posting about it is the only weird thing happening here. Congrats on the otherwise dope situation you got there.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
If you think you're making it weird, best way to make it not weird is to ask her about it.

People do weird shit during sex though. There was this one time I was with a girl who I was really into and for some reason I couldn't stop thinking that we're just two bags of meat bumping into each other and I couldn't stop laughing about it and I killed the mood :(

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Nah I feel you OP. I've been there.

It's the feeling of her putting you on a pedestal and making the sex something more than that, when you don't necessarily feel the same way, and the eventual disappointment that's going to result from the feelings not being mutual.

Or at least that's what it sounds like. If it develops further, I'd bail. You know what you want and don't want, and it's best not to lead her on if her feelings are getting deeper and yours aren't.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
so you used to have like really casual sex, and the last time you did, it felt more intimate and that freaked you out.

i think you are weird, but not wrong for feeling that way.

if the thing seems to have changed, it probably changed