• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Apparently there was an explosion followed by a trail of smoke/exhause/chemlines and for a short while it was believed to be the SpaceX launch, however that was scrubbed. I'm not familiar with the Bay Area, but apparently it could be seen for miles and miles in every direction.

Du0zUn1VAAArU03

Please don't let this be aliens. They'd judge us negatively based on our leader...

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
There was a scheduled spy satellite launch that had already been postponed before. Maybe it's that?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a rare case of high altitude swamp gas

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely a meteorite, I can tell from the chemtrails and from seeing quite a few 'rites in my time

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Goddammit and I just watched Cloverfield for the first time tonight.

Btw, awesome movie. I personally love found footage movies and I can't beleive I never got to watch this before.

Chemlines? Is this a flat earth term? I understand the phonetic components.

Conspiracy theorist term for, "my goberment is polluting us with chemicals to make me dumb and gay!"

ShineALight

Oct 27, 2017
Wow! I noticed this as I was entering Lodi, CA. Hope we find out definitively what it was. That was around 5:45.