• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017

Every console needs to support this controller, really nice of the dad here as he went above and beyond.

Blackrobe

Nov 1, 2019
Hell yea! Are there any charity organizations that create and tailor custom controllers for those in need? If not, there should be!

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Very good work from the Dad

I say it every time, the adaptive controller is the best thing to happen this gen

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
The Xbox adaptive controller is one of the greatest innovations of all time for gaming. Love seeing things like this!

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
Wholesomest video in a while, she's so happy.

I wonder what things can be achieved with neuralink in this field. It would be awesome for people with even more severe impairments to be able to play games.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
That's a heck of a set up but the pay off is incredible :)

Oct 28, 2017
That smile just fills my soul with love.

Also I thought Nintendo supported this controller already? I remember them mentioning it at some point.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Amazing. Great job dad.

I must applaud Microsoft for the adaptive controller.. fantastic really. Sony and Nintendo should step up in that department.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah. Great job from the dad, and another example of how the Adaptive Controller is probably my favourite innovation this generation.

All worth it for the smile on the kid's face.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I love how Microsoft made this thing knowing they wouldn't make much money off of it but didn't give a shit and made it anyway. Now it's out there doing a lot of good.