• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
One day I heard a weird banging sound coming from right outside and peeked my head out the window to see what it was. Someone was stealing my pipes, strippimg the entire thing off and when I yelled 'Hey!' he had the balls to sheepishly say he didn't know anyone was here before running off.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Somebody probably not mentally well, maybe schizophrenic perhaps saw your cat in a window and are convinced you stole their cat or something along those lines.

There are a lot of unwell people especially in the city. Yesterday I saw a guy on the freeway stopping each car with his arms refusing to let them drive. He was yelling something about a war. He almost died. I called 911.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I saw thr title and I said "oh, a typo. Has to mean their car"

Nope. Keep your lil fella safe OP.

DarthMasta

Feb 17, 2018
So, after the cat tax, ngl, I kinda understand the dude, that's a great looking cat.

Also, if that sort of thing happens frequently, I'd think about moving, shit's not normal.

eZipsis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
How do you post this thread and not show us the picture of your cat so we can consider planning our own heists?

I should have reloaded the op to check for an edit before posting.

Mar 30, 2019
Don't get any ideas pal
YYoRxVF_d.webp

Elliott

Oct 25, 2017
I ask only for the strength to defend my people.

If you would but lend me the cat...

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Sorry to hear you had to go through this twice Zombine, do you have any idea why they're trying to get your cat?

This is my nightmare scenario, take what you want, but leave my cats alone.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Did you recognize the dude? I can't imagine how he even knew you had a cat unless he sees your cat in the window.

What were the cars doing honking? Were they bystanders or part of the heist?

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the cat has a Galaxy in his/her collar.

Edit: beaten hard.

Glad the cat is Ok, OP

Last edited:

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Have there been any other petnappings in the neighborhood? Any noted pet ransom attempts? I can't imagine anyone trying to take a cat unless they can ransom it back or sell it to someone else.

Soybean

Nov 12, 2017
I don't think I've ever heard of an attempted cat-napping. With all respect to your adorable cat, there are plenty of others at your local shelter I'm sure

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Called the cops but nobody came.

AMERRRRRRRRRRRRRICA.

Anyone else deal with brazen break in attempts? This was bold as fuck.

So we once had someone crawl in through a vent sized window into the basement of the building where there's access to two apartments. I was playing Satisfactory and watching Stargate SG1 when I look across the room and see a super long screwdriver sticking through the very small gap in the door with someone trying to essentially crowbar in. I put on a soldering glove and grab the screwdriver and they just start panicking. I open the door and they just turn tale and bolt. I go after them with the screw driver going "HEY YOU DROPPED THIS! YOU DROPPED THIIIIIIIIIISSS!". They ended up running through the door and jumping the gate.

Call the cops, gave them the security camera footage, they didn't do shit.

I still have the screwdriver

Mar 7, 2020
USA
AMERRRRRRRRRRRRRICA.

So we once had someone crawl in through a vent sized window into the basement of the building where there's access to two apartments. I was playing Satisfactory and watching Stargate SG1 when I look across the room and see a super long screwdriver sticking through the very small gap in the door with someone trying to essentially crowbar in. I put on a soldering glove and grab the screwdriver and they just start panicking. I open the door and they just turn tale and bolt. I go after them with the screw driver going "HEY YOU DROPPED THIS! YOU DROPPED THIIIIIIIIIISSS!". They ended up running through the door and jumping the gate.

Call the cops, gave them the security camera footage, they didn't do shit.

I still have the screwdriver

at least you got a screw driver out of it.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
Could be scary, could be annoying. But the thought that he shouted something about your delightful cat as he ran off truly elevates it.

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe your cat shouldn't rack up such big gambling debts.

Maybe your cat should pay back what it owes certain people in a timely fashion.