• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

opticalmace

Oct 27, 2017
This is hilarious to read as an Australian
From watching Aussie dashcam videos I have to agree.

Anyway, on topic.. I know it sucks OP but I think you just need to let it go. The backyard drone thing sounds kind of extreme. I've basically given up on locking my bike up anywhere, it's either with me at home or I'm with it 100% of the time. At least you have house insurance though, assuming it covers most of the cost.

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Hostility, calling another member a slur despite a previous ban for the same, and dismissing concerns of misogyny; long history of inflammatory behavior.
Lmao, Jesus Christ. I honestly don't think you actually believe the bullshit you're typing so you can keep it to yourself and stop pretending to be offended.

I hope you can get over whatever I said in the past that bothered you, because you've already admitted that those words aren't the cause.

I adore how I'm "losing the argument" because I quoted the dictionary. Good lord lmao, fucking clown.

Someone's got to do it and I'm not that bothered about being banned.

Stop being such a cunt.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
That thing is gone OP, I am so sorry.

Learned that shit the hard way when i first moved to a big city. I used a tube lock LOL. Those night as well not be sold in stores.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
My was stolen overnight when I was a kid, never saw it anywhere again. So basically if you are not lucky to see it randomly left behind somewhere then it's gone.