• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
abcnews.go.com

Alex Jones' wife arrested on domestic violence charge

The wife of conspiracy theorist Alex Jones was arrested Christmas Eve on a domestic violence charge that the right-wing provocateur says stems from a “medication imbalance.”
conspiracy-theory.gif

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
"assault causing bodily injury to a family member and resisting arrest"

I don't get the topic title. Sounds like you are saying she did nothing but someone is framing her or something?

fauxtrot

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Alex Jones and his wife but if it was a mental health episode it really doesn't deserve it's own thread out of respect for the members here that struggle and/or have people close to them that do.

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
"assault causing bodily injury to a family member and resisting arrest"

I don't get the topic title. Sounds like you are saying she did nothing but someone is framing her or something?
I'm confused by the thread title, you think she was arrested unfairly?
If you're not familiar with Alex Jones, he's a conspiracy theorist who always thinks the government is out to get him and his family. This is the same guy who thinks school shootings are fake. So the title is really just mocking him.

And in this case, someone was out to get him and his family, his wife.

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I assume the title is a kind of "the call is coming from inside the house" joke?
Something to that effect.

I guess the way the title is phrased, it can be interpreted several ways, but honestly, thought that Alex Jones history would have been enough to lead to that conclusion.

I was wrong, but I guess, also could've been clearer. *shrug*

Also, expected people to read the article a bit, since the charge is against their own family, so that should've helped make it more obvious as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.