• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017

GameXplain uploaded a video today showcasing a level from creator ClapTrap9 that has an entire Mario maker editor within LPB 3 which to me is really impressive.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
Nintendo Ninjas running to their office rn:

giphy.gif

wossname

Dec 12, 2017
As ever with LBP, it's impressive thaat someone can make something like this and is interesting to check out but isn't something I would actually want to play for any amount of time

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is incredible. Dreams/LBP creators never fail to blow my freaking mind.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Like the previous one, looks great and accurate but plays ...well, not as great.

But still impressive.

cnorwood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I dont get it, why would anyone do this for free. Wouldn't they just make it on a real game maker?

/s

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Claptrap9 is going places, he's 14 years old and did this a few months ago with a level based on Mario Maker 1 too

Last edited:

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Somebody get this kid a ps4 and dreams. Pretty sure we could get a FFVII remake faster this way

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
You see, this is why Dreams is not allowed on the Switch. People would make their own Virtual Console!