• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Sorry to bump, but this guy's channel and video's disappeared, and I wonder what's up with that?

Could it have been a recent response to COPPA, or did he restrict access for personal reasons?

Either way, it sucks that this great showcase of dream's potential had disappeared. This guy is super talented, and even guest animated on Adventure Time, so I hope he's doing well.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to bump, but this guy's channel and video's disappeared, and I wonder what's up with that?

Could it have been a recent response to COPPA, or did he restrict access for personal reasons?

Either way, it sucks that this great showcase of dream's potential had disappeared. This guy is super talented, and even guest animated on Adventure Time, so I hope he's doing well.

Oh nooo! I hope not. :(

Dreenk

Oct 27, 2017
I was just wondering if there were any new installments of this yet. Luckily, he just moved to Vimeo:

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX

This is so very impressive. The first episode is too, but this one has more advanced things going on in it. I thought that maybe this one was done with real 3d software but nope. It also mentions dreams at the end