• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I cannot believe they let this domain expire.

Making America #1... in COVID-19 deaths
March 2020 - Present
After months of the Trump administration downplaying the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, America now leads the world in Coronavirus deaths and cases - at over 200,000 deaths.

Hiding Tax Returns
Four years later, Donald Trump continues to refuse to release his tax returns, claiming it was impossible because they are under audit. This breaks a decades-long tradition of American presidents releasing their tax returns for transparency, (including President Richard Nixon, whose taxes were also under audit).

Betraying Kurdish Allies
October 2019
Donald Trump pulls US Troops from Syria, betraying Kurdish allies in the area and drawing bipartisan criticism. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, a widely respected general within the United States Marine Corps, resigns, writing that he could not continue to execute Trump's policies.

Demanding "Loyalty" from FBI Director
January 2017
Donald Trump demands loyalty from FBI Director James Comey, breaking a long-standing principal that the Department of Justice and the FBI remain independent of each other. Comey has since compared Trump's behavior to that of a mob boss.

votefordonaldtrump.com

Vote for Donald Trump (Not really)

A comprehensive site about why you should (not) vote for Donald Trump.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I bet if people tweeted the URL at him he might be dumb enough to retweet it blindly.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Yessss

Hope he has a heartfart.
Alas I've only just started being active on Twitter so I don't have any followers to spread it lol. I reckon he gets so many tweets shoved at him, he will be unlikely to even see it. Let's watch this space though. Would be hilarious.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
I missed that, lol... All the identical poker tweets made me so confused.... Sorry!!!
Ahh yeah the poker tweets. That was a promo for a freeroll. You had to do it in that format. Was the only reason I used Twitter until the past few weeks. Now I use it to chat to right wing Americans. They keep blocking me for some reason. Apparently racists don't like being called racist.