• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tl;dr: i find it a bit odd its releasing now, BUT it looks cute?

10594173a.jpg

10594173a6.jpg

If you are not aware of what a nendo is, they are very popular PVC figures, if something is popular enough, chances are there is a nendo. There are hundreds of them and now they are releasing one based on the PUBGuy. I find myself a bit intrigued since the design is lovely but maybe is a bit late?

Gizamaluke

Oct 28, 2017
More. There's 410k on PC pubg right now. Plus PUBG mobile is ridiculously huge in Asia.

I would buy that. Looks neat.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Oh right, that guy.

I don't think that's a bad looking nendo. The only nendos I buy are Zelda-related though.

ByteCulture

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I remember that the son of a friend of my friends in switzerland showed me how he was playing PUBG mobile.

I dont like Mobile Games much... so it was never made for me... but he loves it.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
This was announced a while back and the decision to make it was likely made even further back.