• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo's halfway there.
art-of-super-mario-odyssey-official-setting-materials-art-book-19.gif

It looks like he's wearing wooden clogs.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Just give him suspenders and he has the same vibe with those regular jeans. It's probably look more normal

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
www.theonion.com

Borderline Sacrilege: Some Sick Freak Drew Fanart Of Mario Just Wearing Normal Jeans

Jesus Christ, we don’t know what to say, gamers. There are many strange and, indeed, unsettling things on the internet, but this latest one crosses the line of all that is decent and good in the world: Some sick freak named X_Switch_58 drew fanart of Mario just wearing normal jeans and a red...

7f74612c40de9fb94c32157280f0aebc.jpg

i don't like it

All he needs to do now is clasp a cup of tea with both hands.

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I think my problem with it is the tucked in shirt. Mario doesn't seem like the type of dude who would tuck a shirt into jeans.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I don't like it either, but everyone needs a break from the work uniform.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
My first thought was "the jeans look fine, it's his different top that's weird!" I'm so deeply familiar with the character design that I no longer like, actively realized he wears overalls.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Business casual Mario Amiibo, exclusive to Banana Republic.

Deleted member 4579

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Irritates me more that he's not wearing a belt. Be fucking useless in a live plumbing environment …