• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
It's never that serious big bro crack some jokes and smile a lil bit life too short for you bein stone faced all the time

Feb 1, 2018
12655.jpg

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I just wanna say that if people don't smile or laugh at OP's profile pic after the read the opening post then shit, yall must be going through something. I started cracking up the moment I saw that pic lmao.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no OP, you can't be making sense on this forum

You have been reported.

Have a nice day.

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Stealth ''is it really that bad to crack jokes at a funeral?'' thread

Lua

Aug 9, 2018
yeah thanks op, im happy now. All my problems and sadness went away magically after you said that.

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
This thread serves little purpose outside of shitting on people who evidently already feel terrible about themselves and their lives

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
World is getting worse and I have two daughters who are going to have a worse quality of life than me as they get older.

It's fine that you don't have any concerns OP, but grow up and realize the world is more than you and your life situation compared to others.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
There is literally nothing you have to take more serious than life. I mean it's the most serious thing. There is nothing more serious than life.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow my deep-seated trauma, mental health issues, and identity struggles are all fixed now.

Peebs

Alt-Account
Banned
Dec 16, 2020
This is one step removed from giving a "Cheer up" or "Show us a smile".

Do you really want other people to be happier or is it more about them harshing your buzz?

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
If what OP is saying is that most of y'all need bud then yes I agree with him

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just found out two people I know had parents die from covid recently

Life seems pretty fucking serious right now.