• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
That's an odd first clip from twitch. Do they "get to it later"?

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe the rumored September event will also have a media coverage blowout after?

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
The other thread came later
491660405106671616.png

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure it's just a 3D printed one or a cardboard one. No way it's an actual PS5 that gets shown like that.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's the 2nd one supposed to be? If they got to see it running on PS5, how is that any different than any other PS5 games being shown?

Dyergram

Nov 26, 2017
I thought we already knew insider units were in the hands of selected influencers with ndas? I'm hoping for edge magazine to have some super high res pictures this month.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Makes sense. Geoff had one during his Astro hands on, so it's not that shocking.

Im sure he said they just bought the controller round and then took it away straight after. I don't think he got to keep a PS5 or anything. Could've even been plugged into a dev kit? I dunno. Certainly didn't show a console though.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Im sure he said they just bought the controller round and then took it away straight after. I don't think he got to keep a PS5 or anything. Could've even been plugged into a dev kit? I dunno. Certainly didn't show a console though.
Well he did play astro boys so he was given some type of machine to play it

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Geoff was pretty sure it wasn't real, in the Twitch voting screen. We shall see at the end.

The one of many times he had to tell people she didn't have a PS5. He knows something.

Last edited:

Lady Gaia

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Makes sense. Geoff had one during his Astro hands on, so it's not that shocking.

Did he? The load times were conspicuously long, which leads me to wonder if he wasn't playing a build of Astro's Playroom on a PS4 or PC. I suspect at least parts of the game was written before PS5 dev kits existed as a test bed for the controller when it was under development.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The PS5 is actually a lovecraftian horror beyond our wildest nightmares that is slowly bleeding into reality more and more with each passing day. Soon it will start appearing as just a flash in your peripheral vision or a blurry image in the distance but eventually it will be clear as day and sitting on your entertainment center shelf!

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Did he? The load times were conspicuously long, which leads me to wonder if he wasn't playing a build of Astro's Playroom on a PS4 or PC. I suspect at least parts of the game was written before PS5 dev kits existed as a test bed for the controller when it was under development.
He confirmed it was a non final version of a ps5

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Geoff must have tried to move the ocean to get access to a PS5 and came up short. He knows it's impossible, even for Jeff Bezos.