• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In times where the days are becoming tough, actor John Krasinski asks for your good news in his new show!

John Krasinski highlights some good news from around the world, including an interview with Steve Carrell to mark the 15thanniversary of THE OFFICE, as well as John's newest hero Coco.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Here is your headline: "Scranton Area Paper Company, Dunder Mifflin, apologizes to valued client. Some companies still know how business is done."

Kyuur

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Sorry John but the video of the old guy singing to his wife from behind the window of the old folks home just made me sad. :(

Otnopolit

Oct 28, 2017
Glad they showed some bloopers, Office bloopers have a special place in my heart. Thanks for sharing this OP, I needed it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Steve Carell seems like such a good dude. I'm glad he was game for some random shit Krasinski thought up in his office in the middle of a quarantine.

Guzim

Oct 25, 2017
This was great to watch. Also, John Krasinski really hid his Boston accent in The Office.

Dec 31, 2017
Omg that blooper scene always kills me. That whole episode is some of the greatest comedy of all time.

Happy to see these 2 together again.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

episode 2 is up with some surprise appearances.

When he's talking about being frustrated homeschooling his kids and trying to do 6-year old math, and then holds up the comically large glass of wine, I completely lost it.

The Hamilton Zoom performance just speaks for itself. Incredible team effort there.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend sent me this last night because of the Hamilton performance but all of it was fantastic. He could easily be a good late-night host.