• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I finally decided to go ahead and set up my own personal twitter account. Before this I was using my dedicated website twitter account but I mainly wanted to only follow Yu-Gi-Oh! related stuff on it.

What are some decent gaming related twitter accounts to follow? Be it gaming news or just overall gaming related stuff. Thanks!

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Wario64 if you want good video game deals

Jason Schreier if you want Press Sneak Fuckery.

Neutra

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
this guy Xavier used to work at Insomniac and does great tweet threads breaking down the graphics of the games he's currently playing (just did one for AC and one for the new Doom), worth a follow if you're into the technical aspect of game art.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I prefer to follow developers more than journalists. Figure out what games you like and follow those games developers and you might know what they are up to next. An example for me is Bennett Foddy

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Nibellion and Wario64 for breaking news (and deals from the latter)
Jasonschreier for journalism
HardDriveMag for satire
9_volt_ for some good ol' fashioned pisstaking
CanYouPetTheDog and VGWaterfalls for silly, small and specific details about games

There are plenty more but most others are just links to outlets/websites which I figured was against the instantaneous nature of Twitter accounts that you would ask for specifically

CrazyIvan

Oct 26, 2017
Vermont
Pretty much all of mine are already covered, but I also enjoy Patrick Klepek (@patrickklepek) so I follow him as well.

OP
OP
AlanOC91

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
This is great guys. Started following a bunch of these. Keep them coming!

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
Don't forget you can also follow "topics" on Twitter. I find this more useful then following a bunch of accounts for certain things and having my feed spammed with things I'm not interested in.

@Savedyouaclickv had so much potential but............

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
  • If you want fighting game stuff, Maximilian_Dood is a good person to follow.
  • GameXplain has you covered for Nintendo news.
  • Wario64 for any potential sales.
  • Jason Schreier is one of gaming's best journalists, so definitely him.
  • Nibel, Shinobi, & Geoff Keighley for everything else.