• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
Im fine with this stuff being there...but will there be a way to disable it? I personally hope so. The children screaming "yaaaay" for that confetti death effect in Reach got obnoxious after like, the second time.

V23

Oct 27, 2017
So, King of the Hill basically?

Could be like Headquarters from CoD. You have to capture and hold a point on the map for a certain period of time (maybe 60 seconds) to score a point. Respawning is disabled for the team that holds the objective, so you have to defend it well. If the attacking team captures the objective back, no one scores, and a new hill appears elsewhere on the map.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
Im still not a fan of the Wraith mortar. I noticed it in the Multiplayer trailer from E3. It looks like a concussion rifle shell.

Prefer a big glowing ball of death.

That said, the vehilcles look so much better in general. Felt like plastic kid's toys in H5.

Yep, I noticed that, kinda strange. Upside is that you can see what you are shooting, which could be a problem with the giant plasma blobs of later games.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

The pass has 120 tiers.

Paid track has a new cosmetic each tier.

Notable cosmetics are all of noble teams armor.

The superintendent as a personal AI.

The free track is average but seems to have less empty spaces between each new item.

Free track has all the consumables.

4009i6.png