• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How many cans/bottles of soda/pop do you drink a day?

Votes: 589 68.9%

Votes: 130 15.2%

Votes: 65 7.6%

Votes: 28 3.3%

Votes: 21 2.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 22 2.6%

• Total voters

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I've been drinking soda since childhood and it's a hard habit to stop. Drink at least 3 cans a day to get by. How much do you drink a day?

Oct 27, 2017
I have a can of pop like every 3 months. Maybe. It's just so fucking sugary my body can't handle more than that. Even by the end of the can I'm thinking "blech this is gross".

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I have soda once a month at most. Spending 30% of a meal cost on soda is very unappealing to me and water is free.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
its-all-smiles-diabetes-meme.jpg

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I drank soda as a kid too but slowly stopped after high school and leaving my parent's house. It wasn't worth the money and the hit to my health anymore.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
But mucho tea every day.

If I'm hungover, I'll sometimes have a glass of Coke.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Like coke? I guess once every few months. I will have club soda and lime semi-often

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I don't drink alchoholic beverages so soda is my vice. I drink 2 a day (small bottles) max. I know it could be better but that's how it is.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
had a coworker that went though 24 18 oz bottles of diet coke a week, needless to say, she had weight issues. I used to be good and limited my soda consumption to once every 6 months or so, now down to once a month.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Usually zero, but I'll break depending on where I go which I try to avoid/just get water instead.

Vacation this week means I'll probably have a few over a few days though.

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Your poll should have an option for people who still drink soda, but less than a bottle a day. I usually drink a bottle or two over several days in a week.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
Used to easily drink 3 to 4 per day, if not more. Now it's more like one a week.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
For anyone trying to cut down/cut out: sparkling water is your friend. I gave up Sprite several years ago and started drinking Perierre and realized I just liked the carbonation. Also got a SodaStream. Both helped me completely get rid of soda.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I heard from a friend about someone who would have like six cans of Pepsi per day. But to "balance" that, she would also eat a bag of carrots.

Yeah, no.

LuigiMario

Oct 28, 2017
Ever since I started drinking beer soda has lost 90% of its appeal for me. Every once in a while I crave a nice root beer or some shitty soda for nostalgia reasons but it's probably like a once a month thing tops for me. I can't even usually finish them any more lol.

Wedginald

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Used to drink roughly a can, mostly coke or pepsi, every few days, so maybe 3-4 times a week. Now trying to slowly wean myself off to maybe once every week or 2 weeks. Just trying to limit how much I consume. The goal I suppose would be to have it once a month or so, but that'll be tough.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
When I was in grade school I use to drink multiple.

My early twos I might hover around 1 a day.

Now I try to just drink water, or water mixed with Gatorade powder.

Regarding alcohol, I probably have 3 drinks a year.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I'll have a can of soda maybe two or three times a month on average. I have a lot of unhealthy habits, but sugary drinks isn't one of them.