• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spider-man or Bat-man

• Pizza Time

Votes: 170 45.7%
  • For You

Votes: 202 54.3%

• Total voters

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I'm somewhat of a memer myself.

maxresdefault-3.jpg
i love how smarmy gobby is

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bonesaw is ready is more quotable than any of the other lines in Spider-Man, or Batman.

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
ThE ShAdOwS BeTrAy YoU BeCaUsE ThEy BeLoNg tO Me

The Raimi ones are extremely funny, but the Nolan ones are just complete oot edge.
Love both though.

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
For however quotable Raimi's Spider-Man is, it's so very unfortunate that so very few of the funniest lines come from Peter himself.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
probably which ever one you saw when you were 10-13.

for me that spiderman. i saw batman, but it was on tv when i was a kid and had less impact on me.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Never seen the Nolan films so I have no knowledge of any of their memes or why Heath ledger is supposedly best joker. Only Spider-Man for me.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Raimis Spiderman has better lines but too specific in context to be quotable outside of meme format bar a few JJ Jameson lines.

Nolans Batman is more quotable as they're not only more hilarious in how melodramatic they are but stuff like "Where is she?" and "Your a big guy" is more quotable in everyday moment to moment situations. My co-worker Rachel will attest to that.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Uncle Ben and, to a far lesser extent, JJJ have been 100% absorbed into modern culture so it's hard to say the original Spiderman movie doesn't win. I know it originally came from the comics, but "with great power, comes great responsibility" is basically a common phrase at this point thanks to the movie. It'll probably still be quoted long after Spiderman fades from culture.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
What exactly do people quote from Heath's? Why so serious and Here we go? They barely quoted anymore. Nicholson's was quoted through the 90s and into 2000s.
I'm Team Raimi but Heath's Joker inspired a lot of goofy Youtube videos. I don't know if it endures but it was huge back then.

the pic of him burning money saw a lot of circulation too.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Can't believe people are choosing Nolan over Raimi on this front.

Tbf, Baneposting is THAT strong, so I guess it's fine

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
It's Bane vs Green Goblin... I don't remember any of the lines from Dark Knight Joker and I purposefully avoid Alt-right Joker memes.

vectorj

Oct 30, 2017
Underused quote from the dark knight is the guy Batman captures in China line:

"Like I said..I'm good with calculations"

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
What exactly do people quote from Heath's? Why so serious and Here we go? They barely quoted anymore. Nicholson's was quoted through the 90s and into 2000s.
"You wanna know how I got these scars?" And really that whole monologue. The "everyone loses their minds" quote. ""Do I look like a guy with a plan?" I could go on.

Oct 27, 2017
"Perhaps we can discuss it over lunch some evening" has gotten me more smiles from women than anything Batman has ever said. Nolan's scripts are bad.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I ever heard someone quote Raimi Spider-Man. Bane and Batman are quoted quite often in real life an online. Incredible stuff. There are entire YouTube and FB pages dedicated to people acting like Nolan Batman (BatDad, and the Batman and superman YouTube animated thing, etc) lol.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Only thing worth quoting from spiderman is anything spiderman 3...go find us some shade, thanks hot legs...perfection.

Batman all the way.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
It's the second worst movie of the 6 (Spider-Man 3), but TDKR is easily more quotable than the rest combined.

"Do you feel in charge?"