• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
The game needs propper dismemberment.

It looked like you were hitting enemies with a blunt piece of wood instead of a damn laser sword.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I'm glad they aren't showing the entire game prior to release.
E3 was a good showcase they don't need to release new trailers and gameplay every month.

I'm sure they'll heavy up the marketing in October when all the merch for Fallen Order, TROS, and Mandalorian drops

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
It was shown (ever so briefly) during the big D23 Disney Legends kick off montage.

xSQpxY3.jpg

Ctrl Alt Del

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Star Wars and Respawn are a no-brainer to me, I'm getting this day 1. That said, I found E3's footage very unexciting. The extended cut they had up afterwards was much better. But I dig what they're going for, with the Souls-y combat and all as others have mentioned. And, who knows, maybe we'll get dismemberment in the future if Disney so allows.

Oct 27, 2017
There were just those 14 minutes of gameplay back in June. It has me pretty excited. There's not much more satisfying to me in gaming then hurling a lightsaber at a few fools.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is an important release. No loot boxes.

If it does not sell well, it's RIP to single-player games like this from EA.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if it's delayed. I'm looking forward to it though.