• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Zipper really?

• Freddy

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Jason

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Cthulhu

Votes: 48 9.9%
  • David Bowie's new character concept

Votes: 44 9.1%
  • The mealy mouthed old man who stands outside the bodega smoking all day

Votes: 60 12.3%
  • Thor 2 The Dark World

Votes: 203 41.8%
  • The rider of the pale horse, Death

Votes: 112 23.0%

• Total voters

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017

Zipper is obviously some kind of eldritch monstrosity, but what kind?

We have to know, we have to know what this thing that haunts our towns is or we'll never sleep right again!

We must know our foe if we want to stop them!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Approximately 30 miniature bunnies operating as a hive mind bent on the destruction of humanity one egg at a time

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You unzip that, and Zipper becomes this

kb21uzz9wr031.jpg

Nov 1, 2017
I love how Thor 2 The Dark World is currently in the lead.

That was the option I voted for too.

But in all seriousness, I knew there was a reason why he always looked off whenever I first saw artwork of him. I shudder to think at who or what is underneath...

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
If the Nightmare Before Christmas taught us anything, it's a bunch of bugs stuffed in Zipper.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
If Robbie the Rabbit from Silent Hill has taught me anything, the answer is we'll never know.

RHANITAN

Oct 25, 2017
Robbie the rabbit was my first thought as well when he was dancing at me and seemingly teleporting from one end of my island to the other. He became less scary when i moved far away from him and saw that he takes a huge sigh of relief and stops dancing when he thinks you cant see him. Dude's just trying to make a living.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
A really tired person.

He's always complaining, and when you move away from him, he stops dancing to take a breather.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
When he first appeared one of my villagers...a rabbit coincidentally...was NOWHERE to be found.

Turns out he was just in the Museum. But I thought the implication was a random villager is chosen to dress as him. After I talked to him I even checked to see if my Island Togetherness Miles counted that as I truly though he was my missing villager.

Not the case but that would've been damn cool.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
When he first appeared one of my villagers...a rabbit coincidentally...was NOWHERE to be found.

Turns out he was just in the Museum. But I thought the implication was a random villager is chosen to dress as him. After I talked to him I even checked to see if my Island Togetherness Miles counted that as I truly though he was my missing villager.

Not the case but that would've been damn cool.
That is super creepy...