• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
S&M Ash looks horrible. The animation is great, but the design of his face and those face squiggles are ugly as shit

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
CompleteZigzagEnglishsetter-small.gif

180cef6ed5fc77701fb0e60ec6cf9f2b7da33a4ar1-640-360_hq.gif

2118.gif

pokemon-sun-moon.gif

S&M's animation style has so much more character than the previous seasons.

I assume they went with a more simple style so they could do more with the animation while sticking to the same budget.

That is NOT Ash, that is a Dopplerganger. no wonder this " Ash" won the League, it's not him at allllll.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Are people serious with the "SM looks bad" takes? It's the first Pokémon series I've enjoyed watching thanks to the art style. So much personality. Incredibly satisfying to look at compared to the generic old shit.
smh

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Are people serious with the "SM looks bad" takes? It's the first Pokémon series I've enjoyed watching thanks to the art style. So much personality. Incredibly satisfying to look at compared to the generic old shit.
smh

It's mainly, Ash looks awful in SM. The animation is fine, his face is super awkward looking and his face squiggles should have been left off as it looks like some pedo-stache going on

Sep 14, 2019
CompleteZigzagEnglishsetter-small.gif

180cef6ed5fc77701fb0e60ec6cf9f2b7da33a4ar1-640-360_hq.gif

2118.gif

pokemon-sun-moon.gif

S&M's animation style has so much more character than the previous seasons.

I assume they went with a more simple style so they could do more with the animation while sticking to the same budget.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the animation.

I'm just not a fan of it.

I prefer XY or the last film's animation.