• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I completed the Pokedex in Pokemon and now I'm kinda just.....between games. Might work on my backlog? Feels like no other big games have come out the end of this year.

What are you guys going to be playing the next couple weeks?

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
We're just getting into Monster Boy so I think that will keep us busy for a while. Thereafter debating between Wandersong, Crash Trilogy and Afterparty.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just started The Outer Worlds, so I plan to dive-in big time into that universe. If there's any time, I want to play AI: The Somnium Files as well; I'm a huge Kotaro Uchikoshi fan.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
More Modern Warfare, I'm really enjoying the gameplay - the gunplay feels great and Crash is back!

Hopefully some RDR2 (PC) if people are saying the new patches have improved things...or they drop it to like £35 on Steam for the winter sale. I'll need some sort of sale either way, not doing £55. Maybe Sekiro if it gets a nice sale too.

Sprinkle in some Mordhau battles here and there. I sorted out my hard drives so I'll be able to jump into games that I didn't have the time (or space) for previously. Might replay Snake Pass as well.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking about getting DMCV since it's just 14€ at Cdkeys at the moment, not sure though.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
bought a physical copy of Borderlands 3, so I'm playing through Borderlands GotY edition because that was butt-cheap too and I couldn't remember a damn thing about the story. Will probably play 3 soon though.

Also, got a PS4 Pro and in the digital sale on PSN during Black Friday week I bought Horizon Zero Dawn Complete, God of War, and Last of Us Remastered. So I've been playing a shitload of EDF 5 lol.

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
Octopath Traveler and Ring Fit Adventure primarily since I'm visiting family for a week. So Switch games it is!

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Modern Warfare 2019 is a great game. I got sick of COD for a couple years but I'm really enjoying this one. Animations are a big step up over previous games and it runs beautifully on PS4 Pro.

Also playing Control again.

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
Finishing off Jedi Fallen Order, try a couple of other games on EA Access and then jumping back on to Death Stranding :)

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disco Elysium
Saga: Scarlet Grace Ambitions

And I'm gunna try to play more of Death Stranding but...

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've got LM3 and DS to still complete, but Gamepass is taking up so much of my time.

They just threw on Pathologic 2 on Gamepass. I'm doomed o_o

DeathyG

Oct 27, 2017
NW Indiana
Judgement, because this game is long as fuck. But it's really, really good. It's getting me hyped for Like a Dragon next year.

Going to start Wattam as soon as it unlocks next week.

Also bits and pieces of Death Stranding.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
This is my backlog for the next month while I'm on vacation. Will finish Remember Me this weekend, and hoping to clear all of these games before I go back to work.

GreedFall
The Evil Within 2
The Outer Worlds
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
Life is Strange 2
Halo: Reach
Remember Me

Also, WoW and Sea of Thieves will be my social games as usual. Will find some people to have drinks with and tell jokes in game, it is always fun and lovely. :)

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
I always play fantasy / whimsical RPGs during the holidays. e.g Ni No Kuni or Blue Dragon

This year I'll play this:
c6b53d0d917aaff663e361da11c2639133431868.jpg

flattie

Nov 5, 2017
I'm toying with getting Control as my holiday game. Haven't played a Remedy game since Max Payne (didn't enjoy that much), but this one looks quite interesting.

Also quite tempted to get Ring Fit Adventure. If not, I might just dust off Wii Sports.

Fanuilos

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Picked up Ni No Kuni on switch, grabbed Doom 2016 the other day on pc and I wanna try FFXIV again.

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I'm thinking of getting into FFXIV finally, and I'm afraid.

Also I know I'm getting Luigi's Mansion 3 for christmas, so that too

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Hoping to finish Final Fantasy 8 before the new year. Just got to disc 3 this morning and will also be playing Pillars of Eternity.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Still playing Death Stranding. I finished the story, but I was enjoying myself so much that I decided to tackle all of the trophies.

I find the flow of delivering stuff to be really, really relaxing, so when my kids are asleep I put it on and just zone out for a while.

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Shin Sakura Wars

Just beat chapter 2 last night. Being a series fan, I am so satisfied with this new game. A reborn of the series and I have a good feeling that it is going to get better.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon and Modern Warfare for sure.

Probably gonna end up wrapping Fallen Order as well. Maybe give Disco Elysium a shot.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of Pokemon. I'm breeding for shinies and need to build my team
Going to play some Link's Awakening and Luigi's Mansion as well.

marcinaldo

Oct 28, 2017
I picked a lot during recent sales and I want to play as much games as I can (especially those that I missed for 2019).
I have Death Stranding, Bloodstained, Outer Wilds, Days Gone, DMC5 and Ace Combat 7 scheduled. So all pretty big and I will be happy if I finish one of them looking realistically (planning to play each of them and see which one grabs me the most).

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Exactly the same as you OP. 400/400 in Pokemon Sword and now I'm just at a bit of a loss.

I went back and finished Ape Escape 3 seeing I put it on hold for Pokemon. Now I started up No More Heroes because the TGA trailer for 3 was extremely hype so I want to get caught up. I want to play AI: The Somnium Files and Life is Strange 2 as well, and finally get around to the Spyro Trilogy and Crash Team Racing too.

But nothing is really screaming for my attention.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I'm gonna have almost 2 weeks off around the holidays, so the plan is to put together my new PC and play something new and shiny on it. Probably Resi2- I played the original for the first time in January, and now that 3 is coming out shortly, it'll probably be nice to play through the whole series (I already own 0 and 4-7 as well)

Of course, I might get distraceed by how much better Age of Empires II DE will be running on my new CPU and just sink over 100 hours into that instead; who knows?

Fleet of Foot

Oct 27, 2017
Springboro, OH
I was enjoying borderlands 3 for a while but I was getting bored so I checked a walkthrough to see how far I was. Only halfway through, made me just want to stop.

Otherwise I'm playing Modern Warfare and I have Control and Breakpoint still in the shrinkwrap. Got Breakpoint for $15.99 so it must be worth that?

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
gonna spend a few weeks up in the mountains of red dead redemption 2, the only video game ever made

I started up No More Heroes
i'm also playing the first NMH. I'm not far (ranked 7th?), but it's a lot of fun. i'm playing on RCPS3 though and I had a crash where i didn't save for awhile and that halted my momentum a bit, but i'll still definitely play a lot more

Wink784

Oct 27, 2017
Iceborne til my joints ache. I've not yet completed my playthroughs for Ys8, Wasteland 2 or The Outer Worlds. I'm also missing a couple campaigns for AoW Planetfall which also needs completing, but more likely than continuing any of those is that I'll hang out in Cities Skylines building a town on a snow map.