• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My personal favorite would be the Legend of Dragoon, such an amazing game.
1457975259-armwrestle.gif

arrado

Jan 1, 2020
Honestly I'd like to see 4K 60fps versions of all the big PS4 exclusives. (Don't necessarily need next gen stuff like RT, just give me 60fps)
But in terms of actual remakes I'd be the most interested in MGS I think.

Gradly

Nov 11, 2017
Puppeteer cuz it came in the last days of PS3 and I wanted to play it on PS4. Now I'm hoping fir a PS5 release or sequel.

Resogun a sequel or a remaster with 3D audio and dualsense support

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Was there not rumors that the second one is being worked on? I would bet money on two heading to ps4/ps5
I thought so too. Someone tweeted they didnt think it did good enough finacially to greenlit a sequel and the composer replied with "you are wrong". This stirred up rumors a sequel was in the works but the composer later added he ment the financial part. But still. It sold really good in Europe, it did good financially and Sony is highlighting the game on PS Now so it could happen for sure.

Hernan532

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 30, 2020
Fatal Frame. I was very fan of that series . But i know it's impossible haha

Joo

May 25, 2018
Jak 1-3. I'd also gladly take Jak 4. Many seem to think that only Jak and Daxter is worth playing, but imo Jak 2 and 3 are also great games in their own right.

Friender

Sep 27, 2020
A few I need:
  • Warkhawk
  • Motorstorm: Monument Valley and Pacific Rift
  • MSG 4
  • Tatsunoko vs Capcom (c'mon let me have this one)
  • Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

Oct 27, 2017
I want a remake of the Ace Combat PS2 trilogy. Not just a remaster, a remake using the Ace7 engine.

I would say Mass Effect trilogy, but it looks like we're getting a remaster soon anyway.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Anything that can go multiplatform, I'd rather go multiplatform, so that pretty much just leaves Sony exclusives. So in that case, I'd love a remastered Siren collection, followed by a new game. I would also love a new Tokyo Jungle or a Wild Arms 6.

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
I really wish Sony would buy Konami's IP and remake Metal Gear Solid w/ Kojima Productions.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Clive Barker's Undying.
Cliver Barker's Jericho: Actually Good This Time Edition.
Blood
F.E.A.R.

Or, if we're doing Sony-specific things, Downhill Domination.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I would just like access to the older games from the back catalog. There are 9 great Ratchet and Clank games locked to the hardware of yore and it seems like money left on the table to not port them forward considering Rift Apart is coming out soon and will likely be pretty well received.

Same with God of War. There's 3 which is playable on PS4/PS5, but the 5 other games aren't playable at all and I feel like that's a shame considering how well received God of War 4 was.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Syphon Filter.

There's actually half a dozen games before it, but I want those to be multiplat so I could get them on PC; Syphon Filter is the only Sony IP.

edit: Nah, the post above just reminded me that the real answer is Warhawk.

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
Alundra isn't a Sony property, is it? Honestly, if it were remade, I'd like to see it hit all platforms, especially with others being more likely to let me keep the game playing on my console in the future.

I don't really think games from non-sony pubs NEED to be PS5 exclusive. I don't like how weakly Sony sticks with it's more ambitious, fun ideas. I feel like they'd only make that ONE project, then go back to God of Wars and Days Gones.

Having said all that, the only pure SONY thing I can think about, that I'd be okay with a "Just One More!" would probably be Omega Boost. I definitely enjoyed it, there's not too much 100% like it, and it was the kind of silly experimental stuff that I liked back in the PS1 days.

not_smiff

Oct 31, 2017
Warhawk/Starhawk. Haven't had a mp scratch this kind of itch in years. Sony needs sum 1st party mp love.

Zach19593

Dec 10, 2019
From SIE's backlog?
1) MediEvil 2
2) Primal
3) Ape Escape
4) Jak 1
5) ICO
6) Drakan

The remakes I want the most are not Sony's tho: Dino Crisis duology and Kagero: Deception II would be my picks.