• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
7ThPaLA.jpg

What the fuck...

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
So there's three things going on here...

1. This dude's a homophobe.

2. He killed somebody and dropped the body in a river.

3. He's... threatening to kill this woman? It's a hard swerve, but I'm assuming that's the implication. That he's done this before?

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not excusing his racism but Marty obliviously needs some sort of help. He hasn't been doing great the last few years.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I saw a shoot interview with him from like 10 years ago and he clearly wasn't well then.

In the same interview, he talked about putting "gimmicks" in women's drinks when he was in The Rockers. This included Shawn as well.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
He's been saying crazy shit for a while now, I think he needs help asap.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
"that was the very first time I made a man disappear"

so the dude is a serial killer apparently

Deleted member 27246

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
3. He's... threatening to kill this woman? It's a hard swerve, but I'm assuming that's the implication. That he's done this before?

I actually don't think so. It kinda reads that way, but I think what he meant was that crucial moment in his life (him fucking killing a dude) was the moment he decided to never get hurt by anyone.
Not even by said girl, so she can go her own way, he doesn't need her anymore.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
His misspelling of the Chattahoochee River....

This is the same guy that went on Twitter admitting to he wanted to have sex with girl that he wasn't sure was his own daughter until he got a DNA test. I'm not surprised by this non-sense. One of those people that probably shouldn't have a social media account.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Imagine how bad the comments are on that post

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if he killed anyone, but he's said some crazy shit in the past and has some kind of issues.

170927-wrestler-incest-daughter-embed1.jpg

Last edited:

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Well someone's got to go find out if someone disappeared from Victory Lane's Bowling Alley in 1973.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Saw Marty trending, thought he might have COVID or something, didn't think it'd be this.

THe last time Marty was trending it was for saying he wanted to have sex with his daughter and asking whether he should go for it. Somehow, I didn't think it would be worse this time.

What's also pretty fucked is that Marty is writing this ....... in a way that he thinks he's expressing his love and... a threat to this woman in the photos.... like... "The first time I was hurt I made this person disappear..... and I won't allow myself to get hurt again..... and I love you." It's pretty fuckin weird