• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Its exactly as it sounds. Crazy Taxi Royale. All teams get a Taxi. You can kill your opponents to keep them from scoring. First to 50 stars wins. Its a pretty neat mode.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Despite that he saw blatant similarity
Turns out this was fortnite and he sadly doesn't want this

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I haven't played fortnite since around the time the BR mode got popular... And I really want to try this!

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
I have never had a desire to play Fortnite until this very moment

"Let's make some crazy money!"

Dupy

Oct 31, 2017
I wonder if they're working towards a Fortnite World spin-off similar to GTA Online. Would be expensive but a good way to keep the V bucks flowing.

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
H1Z1 had a car mode for their Battle Royale and it was a lot of fun for... you know, H1Z1.

Snowfruit

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 8, 2018
United States
Reminds me more of that one Halo game mode where its you and a buddy with a rocket launcher on a mongoose. Can't remember the name but it had you racing to zones and shooting enemies kinda like this.

edit: oh your partner isn't even riding in the same car as you in this one, weird.
Feel like that would've been more fun.

Last edited:

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
If it was actually like Crazy Taxi Max would be even more irritated with Fortnite lol. He was already ticked by them getting all the cool Marvel characters instead of a fighting game, if they threw in one of the Yo! Videogames crew's favorite old DC games on top of it...yeah.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many kids playing this don't really understand what a taxi is or how it works.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Youtube quote:

"I saw someone on Twitter say that Fortnite has a better Marvel roster than MvCI... and that was the moment I realized that this was the world we're living in."

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's definitely something... Dunno why they bothered with making it duos if you're not even riding shotgun.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, it's blatant right down to the arrow. Didn't Sega copyright that and sued a Simpsons game over it?

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like the bootleg offspring song that plays. My buddy and I played one match and won. Counted as a duos win to get the seasonal umbrella.