• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
It's a pretty good game, I just wouldn't recommend it since there are too many better Uncharted games and you'll probably get your fill from those.

It's great if you've already played all of the other Uncharted games out there. I played it after Uncharted 3 when there wasn't any other Uncharted games on the horizon.

PetrCobra

Oct 27, 2017
Played U2 and 3 a few weeks ago, 2 was a bit of a let down honestly. I think i might have liked 3 better. Mainly because
of how they handled the overplayed (after 1 and 2) "supernatural" theme in there
and also because the spectacle was actually spectacular this time around. Also, while I hated some parts of U2 the second time around (going for Platinum), in 3 the less interesting parts were at least different, and over fairly quickly.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Oh shit, Uncharted ranking thread? Let's go (based on the remasters):

Drake's Fortune: 9/10
Among Thieves: 9/10
Drake's Deception: 6/10
Golden Abyss: 4/10
A Thief's End: 4/10
The Lost Legacy: 8/10

What the hell. I thought mine was original...

3: 10
2: 9
LL: 8
4: 7,5
GA: 6
1: 5

Oct 27, 2017
Enjy, OP! As for Golden Abyss, best aiming mechanics in the series. I guess it's too late to be implemented in the series because it's been too many days gone.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Enjy, OP! As for Golden Abyss, best aiming mechanics in the series. I guess it's too late to be implemented in the series because it's been too many days gone.
tenor.gif

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that's still a good game. And it had really fun MP and coop.
Of course, others will come here to tell you we have bad taste and that it's nothing more than a walking simulator with "high production values".

S I C K O

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
If you're not playing this on a PS3 in 2009 you're not getting the full experience.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Uncharted 2 entered the hall of fame of 2s, where we have Street Fighter 2, Donkey Kong Country 2 and MegaMan 2.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Uncharted 3 is the only great Uncharted game imo. 2 is slightly better than 1 but is still overall a frustrating experience if you ask me.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
Uncharted 2 is definitely the best in the series, you're going to have a blast. Really enjoy it though, as you have a long way to fall going into Uncharted 3 (if you plan on continuing). Thankfully the series mostly recovers with Uncharted 4 and especially The Lost Legacy.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why does everyone seem to dislike 4? I played it recently (after LL, actually) and thought it was excellent. LL was amazing, too, though the end set piece could have been more unique.

But man, the first time playing U2 the day it came out, the train sequence and the part where you jump from truck to truck were just mind blowing. Helicopter battle, also, but I'd seen that at E3 already.