• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At one point in the episode, some characters get into a vehicle and drive off.

Metaphysically, from the driver's perspective, it means I wanna take you for a ride.

I wanna take you for a ride.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
It was Ono All Along.

InfantileDescriptiveCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
The episode also featured (wireless, black) Gamecube controllers. Clearly 1+1 means Capcom 5 2.0 coming to Switch.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Fortnite was in Infinity War and Ryu and Chun Li are now in Fortnite. It's can't be a coincidence.

Marvel VS Capcom VS Fortnite is coming.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
This thread brings me such joy.

Ryu and Chun-Li confirmed for next episode of Wandavision.

eZipsis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
This thread shouldn't be just locked. The hard drive in the server that is storing it should be physically removed and then fired out of a cannon in to brick wall.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
huh, weird, I figured this thread would be all about what flashed on Wanda's gaming TV for about 0.8 seconds

wanda-tv.jpg

Deleted member 34873

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
When I heard that I chuckled internally at the thought that someone might make a thread like this on Era or Reddit.

I am now chuckling externally.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
The Wii and GCN controllers mean that Wican and Speed are coming to Smash.

I chuckled a bit when I saw those GC controller. PS2 was a juggernaut in 2000s and is the most successful home console of all time, but in popular culture, Nintendo console is always represented.
They were shown playing PS1 multiple times last week. This week was 2008ish and they were mainly playing Wii.
Showing a devolution of Playstation controllers would be visually redundant.

Last edited:

Rare Opiums

Oct 28, 2017
The Wii and GCN controllers mean that Wican and Speed are coming to Smash.

They were shown playing PS1 multiple times last week. This week was 2008ish and they were mainly playing Wii.
Showing a devolution of Playstation controllers would be visually redundant.

Really? I guess I missed it. Although, IMO, it should be the other way around. N64 for 90s, and PS2 for 2000s.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Check out all the teases in the latest episode

2 players game (starring Mephisto, Reeds, X-Men and Sentinel) in development by Capcom for Nintendo platform

Capture.jpg

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
It's not happening.

It is

But it's not happening

But it is

???? ?? ?????

Altrich

Apr 5, 2018
It never cease to amazed me a lot of folks only think of video games and everything else in life has to revolve around it

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
This reminds me of a tweet I saw yesterday where a mom was complaining that their son kept running around saying "WAP", and she wanted to know if it meant "white-anglo Protestant", because she'd find that offensive as a Catholic.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
In Captain Marvel, Captain MARVEL was playing a game of STREET FIGHTER.

Does this hint at a Marvel vs. Street Fighter?

Experts say: "Stop talking to me"

Which I interpret as: "Yes"

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe Feige is actually teasing Marvel vs. Capcom 4.
That's insane.
I had no idea he was a fan.

Machine Law

Oct 26, 2017
I chuckled a bit when I saw those GC controller. PS2 was a juggernaut in 2000s and is the most successful home console of all time, but in popular culture, Nintendo console is always represented.

Playstation controllers remained visually similar from PS1 to PS3. It's better to showcase a time period with Nintendo controllers because they always have different ones per generation.

GearDraxon

Oct 25, 2017
if you think about it, the hex rewriting Monica's genetic code is like the mark of Wanda's dignity scarring her DNA

if you think about it

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
My question was why weren't the twins using Wavebirds, but cut the cords off the GC controllers.