• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tempsnip.jpg
God. Where was this picture taken? Who are they harassing ?

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
lmao again

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice......What are we at like....(looks it up) >20 000 lies in July lol

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
One thing Trump's should appreciate, is that his core base treats him like they're his loyal dogs. Trump know he can treat them like shit and they'll still be loyal. They'd sacrifice their first born if Trump gave them the order.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
This is how he ran the government so is it really surprising for it to happen again ?

Oct 27, 2017
Id watch a horror movie about some Trump supporters who get led into a field and, after Trump abandons them, a monster shows up.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

- President George W. Bush

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
"Fool me once, shame on— shame on you. Fool me— you can't get fooled again."

L.E.D.

Oct 27, 2017
The second photo is actually sad. I really hope they are conversing amongst themselves and coming to the realization that we hope they are. "I thought it was fake news when they said this happened in Omaha. Maybe Trump doesn't care? This 3 mile walk fucking sucks."

It's not sad its fucking funny. These tools have zero mental capacity for any self reflection, they will just walk back talking about how great that rally was.

onyx

Dec 25, 2017
The universe is screaming at these people and they think it's fake news.