• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Poor girl honestly, but HOW could you leave it in for a month. I would be shitting myself after the first shower after realising my hair has literally not moved.

I'm assuming because American healthcare is so fucked that she couldn't afford it ?

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't it say on the bottle that it's for wood and metal?

How could you be dumb enough to put that shit on your hair and then leave it like that for a month?

I got no sympathy for stupid people, sorry.

ironically, you (and other people in this thread) sound like you have low emotional intelligence

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
How awful and I feel really bad for her. I struggle all the time with my hair and I couldn't imagine the pain and frustration she has right now. The best case is she'll have to shave her head. She needs to go to a doctor at this point. Hopefully, she gets some advice or help.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
This was obviously a terrible mistake with little more to discuss, and due to the level of distress involved and the need for empathy and assistance rather than mockery, this thread is closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.