• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jac_Solar

Oct 28, 2017
GorillaGlueOfficial said it's been like that for a month. Where did they get that from? She says she has showered 15 times but doesn't mention a timeframe in the video as far as I can tell?

But, I really doubt it would look like that after a month.. I think, or hope, she's just joking!

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
She really needs to stop asking people for advice and get herself to the ER immediatly

Either she's trying to avoid the cost of going to the ER or she doesn't fully understand what kind of danger she could potentially be in from gluing her hair down. either way, no one should be telling her anything but take your ass to the hospital before it gets worse than it is.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
GorillaGlueOfficial said it's been like that for a month. Where did they get that from? She says she has showered 15 times but doesn't mention a timeframe in the video as far as I can tell?

But, I really doubt it would look like that after a month.. I think, or hope, she's just joking!

If I know my people it's really only been 7 days going by the number of times she showered. Shower once in the morning and again at night. So 7 days and she recorded this midday so she took a morning shower which would be 15

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Her best hope without treatment would most likely be that the glue & hair compound will eventually be shed naturally when the outer skin layer dries out and falls off.

But I'm afraid the skin might suffer a severe inflammation or worse necrosis, she better should seek treatment.

Last edited:

ArcLyte

Nov 1, 2017
There are a handful of really nasty solvents that will soften CA, but you don't want them anywhere near your head.

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Christ almighty. You can see the exact moment she slips into despair in the second video like Ralph Wiggum

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
Is confirmed not a fake? I can't see a way of removing that without permantly damaging her scalp.

Oct 26, 2017
I call fake. No matter what glue she put on there, after a few days it would start to flake. Oils and skinflakes being shed. She'd still need to shave the entire head, but glue doesn't stay on your skin for that long. Especially glue that you can buy over the counter.

8aa

But damn, that's tough. o.O

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Hard to believe she's like that for a whole month and shill haven't seen a doctor.

I'm terrified of these glues because my parents used to say "Don't touch it or you'll need a surgery to remove!!". Obvious hyperbole but I'm scared to this day.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Hard to believe she's like that for a whole month and shill haven't seen a doctor.

I'm terrified of these glues because my parents used to say "Don't touch it or you'll need a surgery to remove!!". Obvious hyperbole but I'm scared to this day.
I once superglued my hand into a closed fist while making model kits as a child. My mum immediately ran me up to the hospital to have it unglued, with visions of me somehow tearing all the skin off my hand as it loosened over time. A few hours later, we got back and my dad, who had been at work, was like 'a bit of nail polish remover would have fixed that as the skin wasn't broken'. I think his somewhat nonchalant/deadpan/matter-of-fact delivery, rather than his knowledge of the chemistry, got him in trouble after a somewhat harrowing afternoon!

0h-so-Cold

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 2, 2020
When she started to get a lump...I got one too. 😥😥

She thought it was a different product guys that pretty much look almost exactly the same.

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Where's the followup on this? I'm glued to my screen here to see how this is going to shake out.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
How can a grown adult be so fucking stupid? A child would know better.

Edit with story: About 2 weeks ago, I was using super glue and the bottle was leaking out of the tip and down the side of the bottle. I turned and knoed it off the table but quickly caught it before it hit the floor. I had so much glue on my hands, they turned white and crusty. I just grabbed some 91% isopropyl alcohol, squirt some on my hands, and scrubbed it off with a toothbrush. Five minutes later and you couldn't even tell what had happened. She needs to soak her head in that for 15 minutes then get to work. She's probably going to lose her hair though.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
...I disbelieve.

But if it IS true; oh boy.

Edit: NVM, didn't know there were more videos. That is awful.

Last edited:

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Between this and the asshole complaining about dog shampoo looking like real shampoo I never realized that hair care was so difficult and confusing. I hope she gets it sorted out. She really needs to get herself to a doctor.

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
Gotta admit, I laughed at the first video, but not after watching that second one 🙁

This poor girl is clearly upset/panicking and barely holding it together. Just imagining what she is going through... it must be terrifying! I hope she gets help soon and there isn't too much damage.

Yeah that second video made me feel so bad for her. I instantly went from "what an idiot" to "oh that sweet poor lady." I just want to give her a hug.

Oct 25, 2017
This shit makes me want to cry. I'm really struggling with how she is going to get this out. I can't even see how people are laughing about this. If this was my hair, I would be depressed instantly. I wouldn't be able to stop crying, at worst, barely be able to make this video to share with the world what happened. I feel so sorry for her :(

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Wait for it, Gorilla Glue will put a warning label on their next production run "Not intended as hair product or food."

16bg6fE.gif

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
How can a grown adult be so fucking stupid? A child would know better.

Seems cruel to go at her that hard. There is a product that is called Moco de Gorilla (Gorilla snot) so maybe she thought it was similar?

Also, as a teen that used elmers to give myself a mohawk... children do not know better.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Hope everything works out for her, I feel for her after seeing her holding back her tears over this mistake.

SAINT_

Banned
Oct 4, 2020
Doesn't it say on the bottle that it's for wood and metal?

How could you be dumb enough to put that shit on your hair and then leave it like that for a month?

I got no sympathy for stupid people, sorry.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
This might need a surgery at this point. It is a very stupid thing to do but I still feel very bad for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.