• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Basically while Magneto is presumably killing millions of people. (Seriously, what the hell?) Quicksilver approaches Magneto and you'd think this is where he's going to tell Magneto that he's his son... but he doesn't do this at all and it's like why?

also I love how Angel in his twenties in 1983 even though The Last Stand had him as a teenager in I think 2006, but what's continuity?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
They don't give a fuck, like killing a dude who's superpower is not to die.

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i think i need more context because i dont know why he would be motivated to tell magneto that he's his son while he's killing millions of people. seems like a bad time to me.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Yup.
main-qimg-31ffc82387c8c3e7d7de5cb1697ad930

main-qimg-a497997b9dbc7c6b4b406cb544671e6b

OP
OP
Uzumaki Goku

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I love how Beast and Mystique don't look like mutants for most of the movie... so their actors wouldn't have to wear make up. So much for mutant and proud

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
My head canon is that Darwin's power nope'd him out of the doomed FOX universe and into the MCU

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
look guys... I know Darwin's death was bullshit but this isn't what my OP was about

The FOX X-Men movies are more trash than not, so not much meat on the bone to chew on, sorry...not sure what all can be said. There were loud audible groans in my theater during that scene for obvious reasons....it made all the sense in the world to just tell him at that moment.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
also I love how Angel in his twenties in 1983 even though The Last Stand had him as a teenager in I think 2006, but what's continuity?
To be fair, days of future past reset the continuity and Angel may very well have been a different person in this new continuity. I mean, the core group are in their late teens/early 20s in Apoc and then also in their late twenties in OG continuity that starts 17 years later. By no means am I defending this trash heap though

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
He turned into energy but never came back

And Quicksilver's mom getting with Magneto could've (should've) been its own story, as he had a family in Apocalypse.

It's just thrown in there lol

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'm just glad Marvel has the license back. Give us the goods.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
I can usually just shut off my brain and enjoy films or TV shows for what they are, but even I had a repulsed reaction to this film. Can't believe they did Apocalypse dirty like that.

He's not coming in the MCU for like 20 years, is he? Fuck.

Vinx

Sep 9, 2019
The First Class series is completely disconnected from the other X-Men movies.

The Wolverine series is connected to the original X-Men trilogy and makes references to them.