• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
He could literally say he is a Fascist and his supporters would support him even more. There is no pretense.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Posted this in another thread, but Meidas Touch, an anti-Trump media campaign put something really good together on it.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
The admission they were using tear gas means the press secretary was lying. (No that we didn't know that already)

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
I love when his admin lie for him to cover his most abominable deeds - in this case, the use of tear gas in Lafayette Park - and then he casually admits to them anyway

EDebs1916

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's a really good article (for a mainstream outlet) with excellent explanations beyond just parroting his insane drivel.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I am totally against police brutality.

But I will admit that I am a hypocrite and that I can make one exception if this shitstain refuses to leave the White House in January....

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Sociopaths know they are sociopaths.

The game for them is to not let others know that they are.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Brutalising peaceful protestors with force and chemical agents for a fucking photo op is "beautiful"?!

Trump is inhuman.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone on the left knows Trump is a fucking nutter. Everyone on the right openly endorses and supports his behaviour.
Who fucking cares about getting a moral victory over him at this point?

ABIC

Banned
Nov 19, 2017
I can't imagine the military actually approving of any of these kinds of comments, it's utterly frightening

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like we will get these quote quizzes years from now. Something like "Who Said This: Trump or Hitler?"

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
So does he realize his chances of re-election are going down the toilet and is saying "fuck it" and going down in flames?

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
He says what the fuck he wants. He's going to use the N word on live TV before the end of the year. Just wait.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
He's one of the lowest-functioning sociopaths I've ever seen. The fact that his wealth covers for it and has allowed him to succeed to this extent in spite of being so brazenly bad at, in addition to everything else, disguising his sociopathic behavior, really is a condemnation of the entire American system.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
So does he realize his chances of re-election are going down the toilet and is saying "fuck it" and going down in flames?

No, this fucker is trying to mobilize and energize his base. His going after the LGBTQ people is more of the same.

He probably think that having the Covid virus killing a disproportionate number of minorities, as well as counting on mobilized racists, Gop voter suppression and some more russian hacking, would be his best bet to "win" the election.

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
He literally tweeted about how easily the National Guard dispersed peaceful protesters. There is no bottom.