• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
I've seen a lot of images being posted of the Trump's adult children at Biden's inauguration looking visibly upset and tearing up a little bit. But while it's fun to point and laugh at the stupid monster babies who are crying because their monster dad only got to run the world for four years, these people are still kinda adults and weren't forced at gunpoint to go to the inauguration.
It's political theater. And, sure, it's always political theater. But these actors are monsters and they're trying to make people sympathetic to their plight. Or maybe the people(saps and scum) who are very upset today will look at the screen and see the monster lady crying and think "She's on our side. She should run a state."

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Wow. I completely missed them being there. Figured like father like child.

Edit: OK. I'm not crazy.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It was just before they boarded AF1 with Donald on their flight to Florida.

Oct 29, 2017
They weren't pardoned and could be under investigation and face consequence for wrong doing. They're also no longer shielded by their father's role as president.

They also may be adults, but they are spoiled fucking brats who have never wanted for anything in their lives (except for paternal love, maybe).

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They should consider themselves lucky they aren't currently separated from their parents.

Though hopefully the Southern District of New York can fix that.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
You'd cry too if you were about to potentially face a prison cell for following too much in your criminal Daddy's footsteps.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There were pics of them crying at the departure this morning. Probably cause they know daddy will beat them later.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They were crying while Trump delivered his loser's speech

Their tears came from the realization that the grift was up, and they were delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.