• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DitaParlo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
welp, I was on the 4-1 boss, doing the dumb request trophy to kill the boss only from above. The trophy showed up, PS5 made a beautiful video of it:

and the trophy dont show up in my list LOL
Eqyeb3EXIAEpTEh

trofeu oculto = hidden trophy.

I had a save file just before the boss, killed him again the same way and the trophy didnt show up hahaha

I dont know what to do, I dont want to play this shit anymore. This never happened in the ps4

Abuguet

Apr 23, 2019
Did you try Syncing your trophies? Also, can you show the trophy description just to make sure it is in fact the trophy that you are trying to get and not another one by mistake?

Malkier

Oct 25, 2017
Not directly related but when Ghost of Tsushima dlc came out me and my friend got some of the added trophies but I never showed up in our profiles. Eventually it sorted itself out after a day or 2 I think, hopefully that happens here as well. Though I am curious what would cause this in the first place.

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I had this happen too actually.

Go offline with your PS5 and look at your trophy list. If it's like me, it will be there. The online list just lags behind sometimes for some reason.

Zephon

Dec 10, 2017
If it actually popped, then just sync your trophies
This. If trophy pops up that should mean it's registered. I've had issues where I do what's required for the trophy and it never pops up, that's when I would be worried.
I've had times where my trophies didn't show up until I sync the trophies.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Some of them tend to get stuck during the sync. You got the trophy it will just show up eventually.

KillerStar

Oct 25, 2017
Got the same issue with one trophy in Astro's Playroom: the notification showed up but not the trophy in the list. Synch didn't change anything.
So, i turned off the PS5 (angry), and go to bed. The next day, the trophy shows up in the list lol
So, don't worry.

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
I had this happen with my Miles platinum and was super frustrated, but luckily it just randomly showed up and fixed itself a few hours later.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Hey OP

We both got Redmi Note 8's

so that's neat !

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
This happened to me recently. I waited a day and synced and it was fine. Hopefully the same happens for you.

Grifter

Oct 26, 2017
I feel you, OP. SF2 on Xbox 360 had a bugged achievement and I've refused to touch an Xbox since. Put Sony consoles in your rear view and move on.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
curse you! you stupid sync issues!

I remember when I had issues with trophies not popping up on PSN, I would manually sync my trophies on PS4, haven't seen that on PS5 but then again I haven't had this issue. god I feel you OP! working hard for a Plat only for it to be squandered by sync issues. it's just painful...

OP
OP
DitaParlo

DitaParlo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
curse you! you stupid sync issues!

I remember when I had issues with trophies not popping up on PSN, I would manually sync my trophies on PS4, haven't seen that on PS5 but then again I haven't had this issue. god I feel you OP! working hard for a Plat only for it to be squandered by sync issues. it's just painful...
lol so funny

but it not a sync issue

Loadout

Oct 26, 2017
Israel
I think that happened to me with a few Cyberpunk 2077 trophies on PS5 because my internet went down a few times that day. I just synced my trophies again the next day and they all showed up in my profile.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Have you tried to ask one of your friends to see your trophies and confirm is not showing up?

It must be a sync issue. And happened to me multiple times on PS4. Eventually the trophy gets reflected in your profile, but even if I could not see it my friends could.

Daouzin

Oct 28, 2017
Arizona
I understand how frustrating that could be, but I feel like, "not wanting to play the game anymore," is beyond another level. I was playing the Surge 2 recently and I didn't even realize my achievements (XONE) weren't popping, but once every other day my game would crash and when I relaunched I would hear/see. (Boop, Boop, Boopx10 ) It was kind of cool, but either way, I was gonna play the game LOL.

Wrighton

Aug 12, 2020
United Kingdom
You do realise you have to play through the game 3 times to get the platinum?

If it has genuinely bugged out for whatever reason, it's nothing to get so worked up about...

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
Just carry on playing the game 3x for the plat and it'll show itself eventually.

Worrying about it now.when you are no where near the plat. Smh

LilScooby77

Dec 11, 2019
This happened to me on mgsv where I didn't get the trophy for beating the beginning. I hadn't noticed until 2019 it was missing and I had to pick the mission again and it unlock.

Cali32

Oct 11, 2020
I had this happen with my plat trophy for Spider-man Remastered. Like in your case I tried the sync option multiple times, even restarted the PS5 and no success. It fixed itself though after I completed one of the trophies from the DLC.

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
It's the 4-1 boss. You can get back there pretty quickly if you really care about the platinum.

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
For this particular trophy you could beat 1-1, then 2-1. Free Freke. Royalty, put all points in magic, get flame spray, do adjudicator skip, feel bad for cheesing him so hard as you pop him twice and walk back to see the tongue do nothing from the starting spot.

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Not much you can do but play the game and forget about it. You'd have a lot more fun ignoring them anyway, that trophy is a perfect example.

If the trophy does register later then that'a great, if not then you've played a great game all the same.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
This happened a few times with me, like people said it will be corrected with time. The servers just fucked up.

And as it was said, if you need proof just disconnect the console from the internet and check it. It will be there.

Qurupeke

Oct 25, 2017
It happened on Miles Morales for me, got scared for a bit, but despite not showing up I got the platinum with no issues, and eventually it appeared too.

May 19, 2020
AP breaking: guy has glitched playstation trophy for the first time and pretends it's a big deal or a novel situation

you'll see it in a day or two